Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Acquired the center piece of my collection!

Here is my favorite piece in my collection - just recently obtained! It's a 1st year GAME WORN Away Jersey from 1995. It only took 7+ years but I finally found one!

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Congrats dude. That article in Tuff Stuff leading to any phone calls or emails bout having the missing piece of your auto patch brunell set /8?

nice pick up thats awesome keep up the nice collection

WOW, Felt like I just left the Hall of Fame or somethin! That was Great Man... I have a great appreciation for that, my buddy collects Donruss Elite Jersey # cards #'d to their Jersey # such as Favre #'d 4/4 Peyton Manning #'d 18/18, Derek Jeter #'d 2/2, Bonds 25/25 Etc... Rafeal Furcal #'d 1/1 he just broke the Century mark hes picked up the McNabb 5/5... hes got like 100 or so now and there kinda 1/1s ya know. Im wonderin now if hes got a Brunell? You probably nabbed all from em!!! Anyways Great Stuff Man

Quote Originally Posted by vikingfan101
    Congrats dude. That article in Tuff Stuff leading to any phone calls or emails bout having the missing piece of your auto patch brunell set /8?
    Thanks all for the kind words.

Article has lead to one nice #1/2000 card! But no leads on the last of the 2001 LCM Jersey #3/8 that I need!

At least it lead to something! Lol. Good luck on your Journy, if only I could get my Moss collection like your Brunell.

Wow. I know you had a nice collection to start with, so to call something the centerpiece of your collection is saying something!

BTW, were you written up in Tuff Stuff? I missed that. Was there a post or link about it? If so, LMK. Sounds neat.
    - Andy

Beckett Basketball Plus Super Collector - Spring '06
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

WOWOW awsome haha maby ur collecion will be put in the card hall of fame its absolutly awsome congrats!!!!

Wish I knew you about a month ago, I had a 16 x 20 Auto of Brunell from Upper Deck. It was a Redemption card from the 2002 UD Authentics set. #'ed to only 300 I believe it was, could of worked something out if you didn't have it already. But I sold it in a lot on eBay.. If you are interested in it here is the guys name...ababel7.. here is also a link to the auction so you can see a picture of it:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=8798166970

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast