Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Trade List

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fleer_allstar's Items on eBay

Smile My Trade List

Hello Everyone!

This is my first post to this site.

My Trade list, Want List and My Collection can be found at Houstonaxl' Trading Cards

If you see something you want let me know!

The prices listed on my site are Beckett Value. I Trade BV for BV and sell for Half of BV

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 22dpo22's Items on eBay

houstonaxl-welcome to SCF !!! there are a ton of great people on here who I am sure you will enjoy trading with, check out my site and see if you need anything, you can view info on members by clicking the screenname of a member, from there you can see profile, send private messages, see websites, etc...LMK if you see anything you like, do you have any autos or GU for trade or sale?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jamal Lewis Cards

I would be interested in your 2000 Leaf R&S 'Slideshow' Jamal Lewis #S 4 Ser.# 0980/1000.

I am a collector of Jamal Lewis.

check my site. if you cannot find anything on the Trade List check My Collection and I might trade out of that for this card.

LMK!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dillon469's Items on eBay

I have a Jamal Lewis 2-color Patch /25 you may be interested in.

SCF Rewards
    Country

its your for any one of the Jerome Bettis cards, LMK which one and I will post the trade in the trade manager and you can see how that works(recommend to post all trades in the T.M.) LMK

SCF Rewards
    Country

dillon check my trade list I am interested if you find some cards you want. I trade BV for BV not card for card!

dpono sounds good which Bettis would you prefer

SCF Rewards
    Country

lets do the 94 Bowman please, I will post trade the you can confirm or deny trade and so on, thanks for the trade!!! most members will ask you to send first if they have a established feedback rating,as do I usually, but since this is a relatively safe trade sending same time is cool, I will get the Lewis out tomorrow, thanks again,Dan

SCF Rewards
    Country

OK Dan,

Card is packed and will ship out tomorrow! Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Chargerfan's Items on eBay

Do you have any other Chargers that aren't listed? If so, lmk and check my page in my sig. THANKS & Welcome to the board

Quote Originally Posted by houstonaxl
    Hello Everyone!

This is my first post to this site.

My Trade list, Want List and My Collection can be found at Houstonaxl' Trading Cards

If you see something you want let me know!

The prices listed on my site are Beckett Value. I Trade BV for BV and sell for Half of BV

Thanks!

MASTER LIST OF ALL MY CARDS FOR TRADE
    Hidden Content

Looking for San Diego Chargers cards & Autos of USC players in their USC uniform. *See my page for other wants.*

SCF Rewards
    Country

Charger cards

I am going to look tonight to see if I have any other Charger cards do you just want Stars or are you interested in Commons also?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast