Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mjhemi8pj5's Items on eBay

2003 Flair Ken Dorsey for trade

HEY I HAVE A 2003 FLAIR KEN DORSEY BV $20. ANYONE INETERESTED. I AM LOOKING IN RETURN FOR MINNESOTA VIKINGS ESPECIALLY 2003 ROOKIES, TODD BOUMAN, OR 2003 ROOKIE AUTOGRAPHS. THANKS

SCF Rewards

I'm interested Man. to tell you the truth I could use that much more then the McNabb. I love Dorsey could you hook me up....I don't have any Vikings stuff...

clay scott
    I sent you the Javon Walker jsy BV 15 and you sent me the Porter RC 1.25..
    Could you do something like that...

SCF Rewards
    Country

nah, sry dude the mcnabb is already to go and i wanna get some 2003 rookies in return for it.

SCF Rewards

How about a Randy Moss UD Encore RC BV 20 perfect shape. Is the Dorsey in perfect shape. No dings on corners or borders. Also could you please bubble package cards when you mail them. It doesn't cost that much more. Usually 60 cents if even that. Also use a regular top loader with tap on top so card doesn't come out. Its to risky sending a card in that flimsy top loader and regular envelope....

Clay

SCF Rewards

Or I could trade you these two 03 Topps Draft Picks and Prospects College Cuts Foil jsys of Tyrone Calico and Kevin Curtis, BV 18 and 12. Total BV 30

SCF Rewards
    Country

hey, nice, i have been looking for those jerseys, i will take the 2 collegiate cuts jerseys of calico and curtis, pm me your addy and i will do the same

See Cardking80's Items on eBay

i have sent you a pm about the clark that u have and i want.

SCF Rewards
    Country

sorry but i will pass, because it is press pass and those arent considered true rookies. so i will pass on the ragone, maybe you have another card, also in that mini box did you get a ryan hoag rookie?

See Cardking80's Items on eBay

nope....i have a 2003 topps draft picks and prospects colegiate cuts terrence edwards bv 12.....i also have a gold refractor of terrence edwards bv15....i also have a terry tiffe 2003 bowman chrome rookie bv 3....that brings the book value up to 30 for the clark...who else do u like and how much in book value do u want for it? i really need it....also is it an exchange?

SCF Rewards
    Country

not real interested in edwards and i already have his collegiate cuts jersey, and i just got the tiffee chrome in a trade

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast