Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Check out my friends nice little profit on a 1980 George Brett PSA 10

My friend recently submitted this card to PSA. Came back a gem mint 10. Boggles my mind seeing how much it sold for. A $5 card raw going for this amount. Somebody has some deep pockets.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=16275

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

Funny thing is, this card was originally a PSA 9 and he cracked it out because he thought it looked really good and had a chance at a 10. It definitely paid off for him.

hwo does an 8 dollar bv card got to a 10 gem mint sell for 500+???

There are only 2 that are graded PSA 10. A lot of people are on the PSA set registry and building this set in graded form. when you have a few people willing to spend the money on having the best possible set then a bidding war starts and ends like that.

Wow, that is impressive. I have 2 1980 Topps Vending boxes coming this week, and I hope I do half as good as that on a few of the cards in there...that is a crazy price!

WOW, I have alot of Graded cards at 10, didn't think they were all that special because they are not RC's, but I guess I should let the buyers on ebay determine that.

Originally posted by flipjr
    WOW, I have alot of Graded cards at 10, didn't think they were all that special because they are not RC's, but I guess I should let the buyers on ebay determine that.
    Not all 10's will command big prices. If you have newer cards they won't come close on many of them. Also, If they are not 10's from either PSA,BGS,SGC or GAI then you won't get much for them. Another reason you see big prices for some of this stuff is the population reports. Like I said earlier there were only 2 PSA 10's of this card and a bidding war started as these guys are on the PSA registry most likely.

That's amazing. Congrats to your friend for turning such a nice profit. I have a few vintage cards that I think will get high cards...I may have to send them in.

Tim

CooljwilsonDude
    wow :wow: that is amazing i wish i had a card like that :cry:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast