Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

box of topps co-signers possibly FT

looking to get around 200-225 in bv on one card, looking for high end autos or rookies. Also I am not forced to trade this so if I dont get an offer I like then I will just break the mantle/williams cut auto myself :new_llyin

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by devilsrok13
    looking to get around 200-225 in bv on one card, looking for high end autos or rookies. Also I am not forced to trade this so if I dont get an offer I like then I will just break the mantle/williams cut auto myself :new_llyin
    2002 Upper Deck Prospect Premieres Scott Kazmir AU RC selling around 150-200
    LMK!

every time I see that name i want to stab it. Why did the Mets have to trade that guy, not to mention for arguably the worst pitcher, victor zambrono.
    on another note
    Yes I would like that hows the condition?

Funny you mention that, it is PERFECT!
    I can not find a single defect, centering, edges, corners ALL PERFECT! I do not grade, but I don't see why this wouldn't be a 10.

I like the offer, would it be straight up? Also the box is incoming to let you know, some people get pissed if you dont say that

IDK, the Kazmir could bring 300-400 in a few weeks, plus, the Co-Signers, you are smart to get rid of, I have seen some HORRID breaks...actually, haven't seen a good one, it's just that wax is crack, and more expensive and addicting, I hate this hobby;)

that is one way to look at it that you havent seen a good break, another way to see it is that nobody has pulled any of the good cards in the set. As far as the kazmir goes, his stuff are very hot and I doubt they could get much hotter in a few weeks. I have seen ungraed go for 120 up to 250 so it looks pretty even

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast