Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Great Ebay steal! Thought? Steal or no?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Card books $120 I got it Dlvd for under $29!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MEWN:IT

Cant find book on this? Help?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=8812448059

Can't find book on this either? Has to be a steal though. Thanks!

LMK what you guys think. Brian

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Very nice- Bench is nearly always a short print AU and to date is one of the top 4 players at his position all-time!

Thanks. Wouldn't you list Bench #1 amoung catchers? I have him 1. If not, maybe Josh Gibson. Just hard to know how good he was. Berra was probably the best hitter. Ivan probably the best defensive. But for all around, I would have to go Bench.

Brian

Yogi Berra- MVP 3X! Most WS, WS Champs, Playoff Games, playoff stats, WS stats...
    Johnny Bench- Significant cog in Big Red Machine...
    Josh Gibson- Tragically, we will never know...
    I-Rod- The season he was off on a hellacious tear he was headed for some immortal #s until the injury- far and away best defensive...
    Mike Piazza- if the guy had gotten his shot BEFORE he was 25...
    Carlton Fisk- Hung in there until he was older than the Chicago Stadium he played in...
    Ernie Lombardi- Is anyone old enough to really have done any more than read about him?

I'd say it's one heck of a good deal! :D
    Congrats :)

Not a steal. Beckett value means NOTHING. They have cards listed at 2,000 that sell for 200,000++. Cards listed at 300 that couldnt sell for 40.

Beckett does mean something. Every trader in here points out Beckett price when it helps them, and Ebay price when it doesn't. I am not saying Beckett is gospel, but a $120 card for $28 isnt bad. Especially when it is an auto of one of the greatest players ever. Just my opinion.

Brian

They have cards listed at 2,000 that sell for 200,000
    Can you show me a link....lol, cause I have to see that one!!

Yea Beckett isn't always correct with the price because of auctions and whatnot, but still, Beckett is still used in almost all trades. Most people trade BV for BV, so Beckett is still the ultimate authority on a cards value. Eith eBay, think about it, it's not a hobby shop, it's an auction where many people put things up at low prices to make a fast buck for whatever reason.

Nice cards, especially the Bench, good deal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast