Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (58)
    Country
    See stivsolovienna's Items on eBay

24 hr sale - high-end - Crosby, Seguin, Hall, etc.

hey folks,
    quick explanation on how this works. The cards pictured below are for sale for the next 24hrs, the prices are (in my opinion) very fair and most of them are below ebay (for the ones that sold recently) or what I think they might sell on ebay (for the others). There is no need to ask for my "final price / bottom dollar / etc" since its the one stated, if you have a counteroffer (especially for lots) feel free to send it over.
    All cards not sold by tomorrow afternoon will go on their way to one of the big ebay consignment sellers (still have to figure out which one) tomorrow night. For everyone who does not like my prices here, you will have another try to snatch them there if you think they will go for less.
    Thank you for looking and please PM me with any questions you might have. In the event that more than 1 person wants to buy a specific card the first message / post in this thread will get the card.
    Have a great day everyone - let the cards do the rest of the talking!
    Herbert

525 USD

200 USD

160 USD

95 USD

500 USD

225 USD

90 USD

60 USD

230 USD

410 USD

220 USD

850 USD

220 USD

500 USD

450 USD

110 USD

PENDING PAYMENT

160 USD

90 USD

275 USD

90 USD

200 USD

310 USD

PENDING PAYMENT

160 USD
    :)!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ari4l2010's Items on eBay

Your inbox is full PM me when you clear space.