Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See greg1126817's Items on eBay

I think the pilots were involved in some terrorism group and have taken the plane to a private location and they have much bigger plans for a plane that can now be filled with some type of bomb or chemical weapon and used to cause major damage and a lot of death. There is no way this thing was flown for 7 hours after the communication system was turned off just for a pilot to intentionally plant it in the ground or ocean somewhere.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

For the United States to get this involved I'm willing to bet they strongly believe terrorism or somebody hijacked the plane or something like that happened. It wasn't a natural or mechanical failure.

That, and there were Americans on board. It is customary for a said country to investigate deaths of their citizens.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

They need to start looking in Burma (Myanmar) first, then proceed to other suspect countries within in 6 hours flying distance.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That, and there were Americans on board. It is customary for a said country to investigate deaths of their citizens.

The US wouldn't be going this hard for just a couple of US citizens. We have stuff happen to US citizens in the Middle East and they don't care. Either somebody on that plane was important, cargo on that plane was important, or it was a hijacking/terrorist thing that puts America in danger.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

The US wouldn't be going this hard for just a couple of US citizens. We have stuff happen to US citizens in the Middle East and they don't care. Either somebody on that plane was important, cargo on that plane was important, or it was a hijacking/terrorist thing that puts America in danger.

For planes, it is different. I just brought up some of the major air accidents over the past few years, and even those with only 1-2 US citizens, the NTSB was brought in along with the FAA to investigate.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Army
    Detroit Tigers Detroit Red Wings Detroit Lions

I think the pilots were involved in some terrorism group and have taken the plane to a private location and they have much bigger plans for a plane that can now be filled with some type of bomb or chemical weapon and used to cause major damage and a lot of death. There is no way this thing was flown for 7 hours after the communication system was turned off just for a pilot to intentionally plant it in the ground or ocean somewhere.

They could buy a cargo plane pretty inexpensively to do use as a delivery system. I don't think it makes sense to steal a plane for something like that when you could do it quietly.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jay brings up a good point. There are thousands of old planes waiting to be bought. Maybe they just didn't have the money.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

This has to be the most "Ho-Hum" ordeal I've seen in my lifetime.

It's only a missing plane with 250 people. Very odd

Now they believe it landed?!?

SCF Rewards
    Country

At this point either one of two things happened. Either CNN hijacked the plane to combat their abysmal ratings or the pilots/crew did something sinister that the country or surrounding countries don't want to say what. Why they won't come clean with what really happened I don't know but with the ever changing details I can't see how this was something that was "normal".

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'm telling you pwaldo...
    Honestly starting to believe some things are to see just what they(those with power) can get away with and/or how we, the general populous reacts.

EX: The homeless guy shot in cold blood down in N.M
    Tazer..nah, Dog.. Nah, Beanbags..nah

Ar15's and a flash grenade....Yepper!! *FacePalm*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12