Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Mets Boise State Broncos Syracuse Orange
    Twitter: @jrlebert See jean.ramon's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

comfortably9numb - LPGA (and more) Memorabilia Super Collector

Congratulations to Joseph (comfortably9numb) on his induction into the Memorabilia Super Collector Hall of Fame!

He has a fantastic LPGA collection! Here are his own words about his collection:

I’m honored to be selected as a Super Collector under the Memorabilia category. My collection is only several years old, but I have worked hard at acquiring all of the pieces in my collection. The collection mainly focuses on the LPGA, while I also have auto’s from hockey, the NFL, Olympians, and other celebrities.

I have over 150 individually signed items, as well as 10 tournament used items. Most of the tournament used items I have collected in person at golf events.

I first started collecting memorabilia in the summer of 2012. I attended an LPGA event in Rochester, NY and I was able to hunt for autographs, and I loved the chase. Later in the day, several golfers gave me their used gloves. I was instantly hooked. This is why my collection is so LPGA friendly. The golfers are so much more accommodating to their fans than any other league I know of.

Top 5:

5) Anna Nordqvist Signed 8x10

Anna Nordqvist is easily my favorite golfer, so naturally I had to add something to my top 5! I have two 8x10’s from her. This one includes a personalized letter on the back of it, which is why I chose it.

4) Dupont Sisters Signed 8.5x11

The Dupont sisters are curlers from Denmark. This one holds a special place for me because of the method that I was able to obtain it. I e-mailed the team asking for an autograph, and she responded from her personal e-mail, and we spoke back and forth for almost the entire summer. She eventually gave me a picture of her and her sister printed from her personal family pictures. She is a class act. We last spoke in January 2014 as she prepared for an international curling tournament.

3) Stacy Lewis Tournament Used Glove

For those that do not know, Stacy Lewis is one of the most dominant women golfers in the game today. As such, she generally does not give out her gloves. Given the rarity of this item, I place it pretty high in the collection.

2) LPGA Flag

The flag is signed by 24 golfers total:

Morgan Pressel
    Stacy Lewis
    Anna Nordqvist
    Jessica Korda
    Ryann O'Toole
    Lexi Thompson
    Sara-Maude Jeneau
    Amelia Lewis
    Stephanie Ferguson
    Sue Ginter
    Brittany Lincicome
    Caroline Masson
    Jennifer Johnson
    Mo Martin
    Na Yeon Choi
    Pat Hurst
    Paz Echeverria
    Lisa Grimes
    Stephanie Sherlock
    Katherine Hull-Kirk
    Sue Kim
    Amanda Blumenherst
    Pernilla Lindberg
    Nicole Smith

I was able to meet each of these golfers, while the signed it.

1) Christie Kerr Tournament Used Glove

This was my very first glove I received from a golfer. She is also a Hall of Fame golfer, and her gloves are not very common. The glove was used in a final round of a Major Tournament. She was very polite when I met her, and gladly gave me her glove out of a crowd of people. This is the item that got me hooked on collecting.

My collection continues to grow, and I'm always excited to get my hands on new pieces. Thanks for voting me into the club, it is truly an honor.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bills Carolina Panthers
    See mondo1132's Items on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country