Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See petrov84's Items on eBay

Canadian Football League (CFL) cards

Anyone interested in trading CFL cards for other CFL cards or for hockey, please PM me. I have both modern (Pacific Atomic) and older sets that I'm looking to trade with. Thanks a lot!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See seminolesfan16's Items on eBay

I am looking for the following CFL cards:

2002 JOGO #111
    2003 Atomic CFL Gold #21
    2003 Atomic CFL Red #21
    2003 JOGO #80
    2003 Pacific CFL #24
    2003 Pacific CFL Promos #24
    2003 Pacific CFL Red #24

I don't have any CFL cards to trade but would love to move any hockey I have that you may need for these cards.

PLMK,
    Thanks,
    Jon

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See petrov84's Items on eBay

Sorry, I said I had the Atomic, but I only have the Pacific set from 2003. I also don't have any of the more modern JOGO, although I do have older JOGO. Let me know if there's anything from 03 Pacific you need!