Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

This question is for the Men.

Okay lately I've been watching a lot of Women's college Gymnastics, my question is do you watch it for all the awesome looking girls or the actual sport of it. I started watching it at first for all the nice looking female athletes, but after watching it for awhile the actual grace and athleticism of the sport took over, I now can say I actually know how to score most events and usually I'm pretty close to what the judges scores are, so my question beauty or athleticism, discuss away take care Steve.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

I watch all sports for the competition and the skill first and foremost. Eye candy is just an added bonus.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Indianapolis Colts Baltimore Orioles

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

I watch all sports for the competition and the skill first and foremost. Eye candy is just an added bonus.

+1

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Okay lately I've been watching a lot of Women's college Gymnastics, my question is do you watch it for all the awesome looking girls or the actual sport of it. I started watching it at first for all the nice looking female athletes, but after watching it for awhile the actual grace and athleticism of the sport took over, I now can say I actually know how to score most events and usually I'm pretty close to what the judges scores are, so my question beauty or athleticism, discuss away take care Steve.

I've always had an appreciation for the skill of it, but I have to admit this is my story with figure skating.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I love the sport of women's volleyball, it's one of the few sports where the difference in athleticism between women and men is less noticeable. It's sad to think that 90% of the people watching aren't focused on the sport at all haha. If they wanted to stop this in most women's sports, they could change the uniforms. Most women's sports uniforms seem to encourage people watching for reasons other than the sport (with the exception of maybe basketball).

SCF Rewards
    Country

I love the sport of women's volleyball, it's one of the few sports where the difference in athleticism between women and men is less noticeable. It's sad to think that 90% of the people watching aren't focused on the sport at all haha. If they wanted to stop this in most women's sports, they could change the uniforms. Most women's sports uniforms seem to encourage people watching for reasons other than the sport (with the exception of maybe basketball).

Definitely agree the Gymnastics uniforms and volleyball uniforms are nothing more than bathing suits, I guess it is so they are comfortable but they are the most revealing uniforms you would want to see.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Women's Field Hockey have the best Women, simply because they are all Women.

I cannot watch 14-17 year olds and make a comment about any type of eye appeal, as that is wrong. Female Gymnastics is full of children.

SCF Rewards
    Country

centrehice notice I said college gymnastics, so if you know any 14 thru 17 year olds on the college gymnastics team they are even more gifted than one would think