Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post Football Product Previews

Here is a couple of previews for some products getting ready for release:

2003 Fleer Avant Football

Fleer Avent is football and art, and combined to create one dynamic trading card. With Avant, using the heralded Avant card technique to make each basic card a unique work of art, Fleer puts you on the sideline with cards suitable for framing. 30 of the top NFL rookies receive their first serially numbered Avant card. Each box will have at least 7 serially numbered cards, and one numbered autographed card! WOW, very cool stuff, but very expensive going for more than $100 a box. I think I will pass on this but it does sound nice.
    4 Cards Per Pack – 18 Packs Per Box– Release End of October

2003 UD Sweet Spot Football

Upper Deck Sweet Spot Football features one of the most unique and exciting autographed cards in football. Every other box will have a Sweet Spot Autographed card. Each box will also have 2 numbered rookie cards, 3 embroidered patch cards, and one numbered jersey card per box. I really like the Sweet Spot from all of the sports, I will be getting this!! Should go for under $100 a box, maybe under $90. Will have to wait and see.
    5 Cards Per Pack - 12 Pack Per Box – Release Mid October

2003 UD Own The Game Football

Upper Deck Authenticated is offering a piece of history with a new 11x14 matted & framed item that allows collectors to “Own The Game”. Each piece includes an action shot of the most popular players in the game and includes a 3.5’’x2’’ piece of game used football. This high quality custom piece is limited to only 50 per player! Players available are: Brian Urlacher, Michael Vick, Brett Farve & Peyton Manning. Not your traditional card but a must if they have your favorate player! I like the idea, but don't see many redskins being offered. SHould go for about $70 each. I will have to passthis time.
    Release Mid October

2003 UD NFL Game Breaker Series 2

Game Breakers have become one of the most exciting statue in the industry. UD NFL series two has a great check list, players available are: Michael Vick, Emmitt Smith, LaDainian Tomlinson, Tom Brady, Deuce McAllister & Peyton Manning.

Hope this was usefull, some great stuff coming out, looking forward to it. Good luck on your pack and box breaks..

SCF Rewards
    Country

I meant to give you some CC for the baseball post so I will give you 100 CC for this post...Good Job and keep things like this coming.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes, Very nice post flip. CC delivered.

BGray

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the CC, will keep trying to get the new product layouts and post them in here. I like doing it and like to hear the feedback on what everyone likes. Helps me dicide what to break myself.