I'm looking for Felix Pie RC or Jared Weaver RC

I really only have basketball for trade. I do have a few baseball gu. Gu in baseball are Tony Gwyn, Ozzie Smith, and Sammy Sosa. They are like 10.00

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    I've got a 2004 bowman draft pick card of felix pie for $10 dlvd paypal.

to teh top. really need felix pie. I work at a tv station and cover all of his games. I want him to autograph for me.

I have a 03 Bowman Draft Fabric of the Future Pie jersey. If you are interested I would trade for your Ozzie Smith game used. let me know. thanks. Jason

yeah i would be interested. I dont know if the year is right on the ozzie. its either a 03-04 topps or a 04-05. I would trade you that straight up. I dont know the price on the smith but would still trade it. would you be willing to trade first since you dont have any trades.
    Last edited by softballa04; 06-06-2006 at 11:57 PM.

sounds good to me. Can you post it? Thanks for the trade.

Yeah, that's fine. Post it and I will send tomorrow. Thanks for the trade.