Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WANTED--Pacific Parallels, Former Tenn Vols, Current Titans, Mannings & Johnson

I am starting a Pacific set building quest. I need any Pacific FB parallel that is serial #'d. I have a couple hundred, total, so I am probably going to need every one you have. I will trade gu for these, but it will have to be substantially to my favor. Maybe low end autos, but probably not any better autos. If you are wanting GU, I'll probably want 4 to 1 to my favor. If you want inserts, we trade at even bv.

I can also use rcs/inserts of former Tenn Vols, Current Titans, Eddie George, Archie Manning, Eli Manning, and Larry Johnson. Same in Todd Helton & Albert Pujols for BB. That is any NON-Base of those guys in addition to the Pacific Parallels. I do not need to see a list of your inserts/rcs on the Vols/Titans/Misc. Players--just total up the bv and lmk that. I do need to see a list of the Pacific serial #'d parallels.

Thanks for the read! No trade is too small.

Chuck

--Added--Just for clarification, Pacific includes all Pacific sets. Aurora, Crown Royale, Revolution, Titanium--whatever. So long as the card is a serial #'d parallel.

2. SCC - Feb 2018

i've got some calico rc/autos. any interest on those? also a t.martin auto and some other vols autos. do you want a list? or you can check my site.

I can use any and all. Only disclaimer is these go to another trader for trade bait, so I do not trade my better items for the Vols/Titans. But, take a look at my list and see if anything catches your eye for the items you have:

http://www.cardtradingfools.com/smarteeeee

Thanks.

Have these:

01 Pacific Hobby LTD Plaxico Burress #336 28/99

01 Pacific Hobby LTD Rob Johnson #48 77/99

01 Pacific Hobby LTD Sam Gash #33 45/99

and a Chris Brown Auto on my photobucket. LMK

got to the site...like these...

Baldelli, Rocco '04 Diamond Kings Triple Jersey/Bat/Auto #'d 3/3!!!
    Clemens, Roger '02 UD Sons of Summer Jersey #SS-RC
    Clemens, Roger '04 Donruss World Series October Heroes Jersey #'d/100 #OH-17
    Brees, Drew '01 Sage Hit Foilboard Die-Cut Auto #'d 6/100
    Brown, Ronnie '05 Sage Hit Jersey (Dolphins)
    Brown, Ronnie '05 UD Rookie Debut Sunday Swatches "LIMITED" Parallel Jersey (Dolphins)
    Johnson, Rudi '01 Leaf R&S Freshman Orientation Jersey 3-color Patch (#’d/50)
    Palmer, Carson '03 Topps All-Amerrican Fabric of America Jersey
    Tarkenton, Fran '03 Leaf Limited Limited Threads Dual Jersey/Autograph #'d/100 $50

here's what i have that you might want...
    Tyrone Calico
    03 Sweet Spot Auto
    03 Topps All-American Auto
    Cedric Houston 05 Topps DP&P Class Marks Auto
    Gino Guidugli 05 Bowman's Best Auto /999
    Tee Martin 00 Contenders Auto
    Kelly Washington
    2003 SP Sig Edition Auto
    03 UD P&P w/P.Price /2000
    03 Topps All-American Auto
    Chris Brown
    2003 Leaf Rookies and Stars FO Jsy /600
    2003 Gridiron Kings Royal Expectations Jsy
    2003 UD Patch Collection
    Charlie Garner 04 LCM Flashback Jsy /150
    Kelly Washington 2003 UD Finite Jsy

i'll trade some in your favor depending on what you are willing to trade me.
    plus i can throw in a lot of rc's from the titans and former vols on top of a trade.
    lmk.

Sorry--I was missing the "n" in my link. I have corrected it. How much in bv would you give towards the Baldelli, Rocco '04 Diamond Kings Triple Jersey/Bat/Auto #'d 3/3?

Detroit fan--interested. Please look at my page and see what you like. Thanks.

i like these:

Fitzgerald, Larry '05 Leaf Certified Materials RC Jerrsey #201 /1250
    Fitzgerald, Larry '05 Playoff Honors Name Plates 2-color Patch Jersey /40'
    2004 Topps Chrome 185 Kevin Jones RC

What # is this:
    Elway, John '02 Score "QBC Materials Jersey Untouched" SCD

got some titans g/u'd from last year, pacman,roby etc. lmk if interested

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast