Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kencope's Items on eBay

1951 Bowman Mantle Rookie BVG 3.5 Ends Today

Just thought you vintage guys would like to know:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @JamesBosoxfan1

Man that is a beauty, wish had a wallet that would allow such a purchase. LOL
    I don't update too often but here is my Photobucket
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Appreciate you taking a look anyway! I have a '52 Topps Mantle coming back from BGS in about a week, can't wait to get that one.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I can only imagine. I have nice vintage mantles, but my earliest is a 53 Bowman that is beat up but I have a gorgous '54 Bowman.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very cool, have you had the '54 Bowman graded yet or is grading not your thing?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ChosenOne719's Items on eBay

amazing card.... way out of my league but I like looking at nice cards so I looked anyways. Only Mantle's I have are a 64 Topps Giants and a 67 Topps so that shows you how far out of my league your card is

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's cool to have any Mantle, really. I started out very small, so I appreciate everyone sharing what they have.

amazing card.... way out of my league but I like looking at nice cards so I looked anyways. Only Mantle's I have are a 64 Topps Giants and a 67 Topps so that shows you how far out of my league your card is

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (75) Hobby Insider
    Country

Nice card, but why have BGS grade the card, there used mainly for new stuff.

I also, have a 52 Mantle at the bank in a safety box.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I bought it as you see it. Didn't want to take a chance or spend the money on a crossover. While PSA is preferred for vintage by some collectors, I've actually ran into quite a few collectors lately who prefer BGS/BVG . If you're talking about the '52 Topps, there is a little bit of red pen mark on the back of it and I didn't want to deal with a PSA "qualifier".

Nice card, but why have BGS grade the card, there used mainly for new stuff.

I also, have a 52 Mantle at the bank in a safety box.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The '54 was my dads from his childhood, so I'm keeping it for my son one day. May grade later but no need right now. Guessing a 5 but would hope higher.