Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Auto baseballs

Looking for Auto baseballs

Let me know what you have and are looking for. Only looking to buy

I have an Eric Milton Steiner No-Hit ball. Also have Ron Gardenhire, Al Kaline, and Jacque Jones. Anything of interest?

Ryan Howard Auto Ball with COA

Looking for $125

Let me know.

Thanks
    Tom

showtime your just to high. I see them going for 30 to 50. I bought a Mays with tristar coa for 115

dh5123 the Kaline please give me some moer info on the ball

hi

i have a steiner ozzie smith autoed ball need 50 paypal for it.lmk either way

I have a collection of over 250 signed baseballs and if you post your email here I will send you the list. thanks

i have a 1956 phillies team ball and a late 50's yankees team with mantle in the sweet spot.both have coa from global authentication.check my site for pictures.lmk thanks.steve

Arod, Edmonds,Chipper,Pete Rose,Musial,Ortiz,Damon,Sweeney,Wilmer Dean Chance Cy young insc.BJ Upton, 05 Indians team signed ball.Mariano Rivera,Tom gordon,David Wright,Grady Sizemore,Tony Gwynn,Josh Phelps,Jose Valentin,Jason Phillips, Coco Crisp.. just to name a few all signed in person..Do you need any bats??

PM sent... I've got a Nolan Ryan and Vernon Wells.

Let me know if you're interested.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast