Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

WWE Ultimate Warrior - Dead At 54

Apparently suffered something drastic in the parking lot in Arizona.

This is the statement from the police about Warrior's death: "On April 8 at 5:50 pm 54-year-old “Warrior” James B Hellwig collapsed while walking with his wife to their car at the Gainy Suites Hotel in Scottsdale, Ariz. Scottsdale Fire transported to a local hospital, where he was pronounced dead soon after arrival. At this point in the investigation, it appears as though a catastrophic medical condition caused his death."

I am not much of a WWF/WWE fan, but I do remember commenting about the size and colour of this guy's head. He looked so juiced, that it appeared that his head would explode. Always very red in the face, and always with that stretched, shiny looking skin that steroid abuse causes.

Yes, I am assuming that the man took tons of steroids, as his look screamed this. Terrible to die at such a young age.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...rial&hpt=hp_t2

SCF Rewards
    Country

He already admitted to taking a ton of steroids and given the era I'm pretty sure he was aboard the cocaine train as well. That stuff combined takes a big toll on the heart. If he wasn't seen recently I wouldn't have been that shocked that he suddenly died because he was basically the only guy left (besides Hogan and Hogan was never as ripped as the Warrior was) that was still alive. All the wrestlers that were super ripped in the 80s all died a long time ago and Warrior getting out of the business so early which probably meant he stopped juicing probably kept him alive longer. Very sad to see him go but at least he got honored and was able to address the fans one more time.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

When you see how large those guys were in the mid-80's and early 90's its surprising that more of them didn't die while performing. I am shocked that many of them actually see 50 years of age.

I am a bit confused on how these WWE guys all think that they are role models, and empowering people, however