Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post Stephen Colbert named to replace Letterman as new host of The Late Show

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Late-Show.html

Stephen Colbert is set to replace David Letterman as the next host of The Late Show, it was announced today.

The popular satirist will step into Letterman's shoes when he leaves in 2015 after 33 years in the job. Colbert has been signed for a five-year contract although his official start date is yet to be confirmed.

The 49-year-old has hosted The Colbert Report on Comedy Central since 2005 where he eviscerates a large cast of political and media targets in his alter-ego of a hyperbolic, conservative pundit.

However Colbert told ABC that he will be ditching The Colbert Report caricature in his new mainstream role.

He said: 'I won't be doing the new show in character, so we'll all get to find out how much of him was me. I'm looking forward to it.'

Like it? Hate it?
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

i feel meh about this

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

I do not watch any of those guys (Letterman/Leno/Kimmel/Fallon/Ferguson) so it won't mean much to me. Only late night show I watch is JohnStewart. That said, I am glad for him though. Be interesting to see how he does out of character.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I like most of the late night guys but rarely watch. I watched Conan for about a 2 months when he came back but then lost interest. I usually just watch the clips online if I want to see a specific gag or interview on any of these shows.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

I like them. They are just on too late for my liking. Atlantic Standard time here.