Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See slyner77's Items on eBay

Maybe we can put a time window on how long each pick is allowed? 8 hours maybe 10? This is just a thought, the last ITG Action break crept along as well....I get an email to my cell phone everytime I get a new pm here on the forums (I know not everyone has email on there phones but a lot do) so as long as I'm not sleeping I get on the next available moment to make my pick. Just an idea?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(39)
    Country

sorry guys was set up at a show today and just got back home, i will take the kulikov patch for the 2nd pick
    Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Email: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Shea weber patch.

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

I'll take Ice Breaker Zuccarrelo Auto

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 519waf's Items on eBay

Maybe we can put a time window on how long each pick is allowed? 8 hours maybe 10? This is just a thought, the last ITG Action break crept along as well....I get an email to my cell phone everytime I get a new pm here on the forums (I know not everyone has email on there phones but a lot do) so as long as I'm not sleeping I get on the next available moment to make my pick. Just an idea?

If a time limit is put on this it should be 12 hours or more. I work an eight hour shift plust travel time to and from. Have no access at work most days, I do check shortly before leaving and and soon after getting home.
    This is also a bad weekend for some people as availability could be limited with family gatherings,holidays,church and what not.
    I am also hoping the picking pace picks up some but if it don't i can live with it.
    Only 97 more picks to go in this 1/2 of the case
    Looking for D. Keon, T. Horton, P Henderson Leaf rookies

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(39)
    Country

i will do the bogosian auto

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Bruins
    See JHIA8234's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Pick 6: Jeff Skinner Rink Collection Ice Breaker RC

PM to next line line. Go Bruins, dominated game 2!
    Last edited by jjdicaprio; 04-20-2014 at 07:39 PM.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

If a time limit is put on this it should be 12 hours or more. I work an eight hour shift plust travel time to and from. Have no access at work most days, I do check shortly before leaving and and soon after getting home.
    This is also a bad weekend for some people as availability could be limited with family gatherings,holidays,church and what not.
    I am also hoping the picking pace picks up some but if it don't i can live with it.
    Only 97 more picks to go in this 1/2 of the case

List has been updated.

Shane,
    If I was in a break and I had a time limit of 8 to 12 hours I would not participate. As I can leave for work as early as 3pm and get home as late as 6 or 7 am worst case scenario. If everyone in the gb agreed to the time limit I am all for that as I want everyone to be okay with the rules no exception. Much like when the majority were ready to go with random you and another member were not so we picked two more grounds as you had cards you had your eye on. In most gb's time is of the essence for several reasons IMO:

1) The groupbreaker wants to pump out as many groupbreaks as possible as he is making dollars of it. The more they do the more money he makes. That not the case here.

2) In the breaking of current product much of it gets flipped quickly before the wow factor is gone. Here we usually break older product for team collector, pc items, etc. so it not like the card will go down in value in a few weeks.

As Waf said it Good Friday, Easter Sunday, and we never know what holiday or things that might arise in our life. Many folks in the gb will pm me and let me pick their picks in their abscene. Jjdicaprio did this recently while in Europe. I think the biggest issue to avoid this is to subscribe to the post so you get a e-mail notification, sending Pm's to the next in line. Another idea which could be put out there if you are all willing is to share phone numbers within the break and then send a text via phone to alert the person they are up for a pick. I know I done some a Ultimate cases with 4 people on here and we would phone text when it was their pick. Had 30 picks done in about 36 hours over a weekend. Just trying throw out suggestions to make it go faster.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 519waf's Items on eBay

Hall ice breaker RC

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See slyner77's Items on eBay

No worries Don, I enjoy the breaks just as they are :) Just seems as though everyone gets antsy (myself included) Anyways for my pick I will take

Craig Anderson Prime Jersey :)

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast