Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1118192021

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jason122883's Items on eBay

Man. Chajones was one of my favorite guys on here. We had a lot of interactions on here. I remember sending him a bunch of minis for his kids one time for free, as they meant more to him than they did to me. Didn't want anything in return, just knew through all of our dealings he was always more than generous. In return he sent me an IP Calvin Johnson auto. I still have that card.

Sorry for the story. Just sucks to read he had passed. I knew he was battling cancer for a long time. He was just the first person I went to look up everytime I got back on here. Just a bummer

SCF Rewards
    Country

Found some old e-mails from Chris Jones....

Thought today would be a good day to bump this thread, in remembrance of Chris. In the e-mails he speaks about good days, bad days, pain and fear. Not fear for himself but for his family. I think he knew his time on this earth was limited but his focus was still on his kids and wife. Even in his final days he was still thinking of others. A classy member, father, husband, human being!
    I will be heading out to the cemetery this morning to wish Aaron a happy birthday, chat with him and Chris for a bit. I will thank Chris for guiding me to those old e-mails and for his gentle reminder to keep a proper "Perspective".

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (105)
    Country
    Kansas City Royals Chicago Bears St Louis Blues

No coincidence that I saw this post, thanks for the perspective reminder.... My wife's birthday today as well, know of our prayers for you and your family. God bless!

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thought today would be a good day to bump this thread, in remembrance of Chris. In the e-mails he speaks about good days, bad days, pain and fear. Not fear for himself but for his family. I think he knew his time on this earth was limited but his focus was still on his kids and wife. Even in his final days he was still thinking of others. A classy member, father, husband, human being!
    I will be heading out to the cemetery this morning to wish Aaron a happy birthday, chat with him and Chris for a bit. I will thank Chris for guiding me to those old e-mails and for his gentle reminder to keep a proper "Perspective".

Enjoy your time at the cemetery to chat. As we get older it only logical to think about your kids and spouse when leaving them behind. Hopefully you can keep the perspective you talk about all the time.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sweetg1's Items on eBay

I have been out of SCF for a bit. I’m sorry to see this thread isn’t still active. Is it active someplace else? If not, can it get back on track?
    Baseball: Anything to do with the Negro Leagues (cards, memorabilia, etc), Clementes
    Football: Payton, E. Smith, Sayers, J. Brown
    Tickets: All sports, but love Baseball and Football
    Others: Vintage is always welcome, anything tradeable.
    My bucket: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Chajones was a great guy and to lose a child is so so hard! Hope to see them both again someday! I just lost my sister-in-law to kidney failure and she was a Seattle Mariners fan and when my Yankees came to town we would try to go to the games. She was a fanattic and I got her a lot of Mariners cards over the year and she would tell stories when she saw them at the ballpark. RIP Julie, I miss you a lot!

Bake
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1118192021