Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Looking for Chad Jackson and Ciatrick Fason (And Jevon Kearse)

I am looking for any and all Chad Jackson and Ciatrick Fason cards. I have a decent number of cards for trade (although unorganized due to laziness :icon_redf ) or I might be willing to buy if I can find some sweet looking cards

Thanks!

Edit: add Jevon Kearse to this list as well!

05 fason topps RC
    06 chad jackson prestige RC x2

where is your page/list?

I actually do not have one yet.. I am trying to decide the best way to set it up i.e. photobucket, freewebs, or a personal webhost. What has everybody found to be the easiest?

pretty much personal preference...lists are easier to browse, but buckets are nice for pictures...i guess if you wanna buy you can make an offer, but without a list i wont be able to find anything...besides stuff that catches my eye, im only really looking for other 06 cards besides press pass and sage

Alright, thanks for the reply... I will try to figure out something and will try to send a pm your way at one point.

i've got most of the low end fasons (topps, total, bowman, bazooka, presige, etc.) if you are interested, i could get you a list of what i have (i have multiples of many) and you can pick what you want.

Sounds good, I will look around and see what I can find as far as the players in your sig go.

Quote Originally Posted by gongus
    I am looking for any and all Chad Jackson and Ciatrick Fason cards. I have a decent number of cards for trade (although unorganized due to laziness :icon_redf ) or I might be willing to buy if I can find some sweet looking cards

Thanks!
    just pulled a chad jackson Chrome and base rookie from Topps DPP, and pulled Fason Spx auto/jsy last yr....lmk

rcautos.. gimme a day or so to get some stuff up for trade.. I would probably be interested in the Chrome and the fason auto/jsy.

---

Also, I've added Jevon Kearse to this search! I would prefer to do a few bigger trades or purchases (bigger as in # of cards not neccassarily $$$) than do many small ones.. Thanks for all the quick replys guys!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast