Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Upper Deck Releases Full Agenda for the 2014 Spring Sportscard & Memorabilia Expo

The Sportscards & Memorabilia Expo takes place twice a year in Toronto, Ontario and continues to be a huge event for puck fans from around the world. As we continue to celebrate the Upper Deck’s NHL® Double Rookie Class, fans are in store for a memorable event full of super-collectible elements they will love!

Here is everything you need to know about UD’s plans for the 2014 Spring Sportscard & Memorabilia Expo in Toronto:
    Priority Signings Promotion – Friday at 5:00 p.m., Saturday at 10:00 a.m. & again for Happy Hour at 5:00 p.m. and Sunday at 12:00 p.m.
    Purchase one (1) hobby box of any of the following products from a Certified Diamond Dealer at the show and you will receive a special voucher good for a FREE Upper Deck Priority Signings Autograph card:
    2013-14 NHL® UD Series 2
    2013-14 NHL® SPX
    2013-14 NHL® SP Game Used
    2013-14 NHL® Black Diamond
    2013-14 NHL® Artifacts
    Bring that product along with the voucher you receive from the vendor to the Upper Deck booth and receive a FREE 2013-14 NHL® Upper Deck Priority Signings Autograph card at random after opening the product there. Priority Signings promotion will only be available during posted hours and while supplies last for each time period. One box per person, per day. Below is the checklist:

Spring Expo Priority Signings
    S-BN
    Brock Nelson Islanders #d to 50
    S-JF
    Justin Fontaine Wild #d to 50
    S-JM
    Jon Merrill Devils #d to 50
    S-JT
    Jacob Trouba Jets #d to 50
    S-JZ
    Jeff Zatkoff Penguins #d to 50
    S-MB
    Michael Bournival Canadiens #d to 50
    S-SL
    Scott Laughton Team Canada #d to 50
    S-WA
    Will Acton Oilers #d to 50
    S-TP
    Tanner Pearson Kings #d to 40
    S-FA
    Frederik Andersen Ducks #d to 30
    S-JO
    Tyler Johnson (NHL) Lightning #d to 30
    S-JS
    Jordan Schroeder Canucks #d to 30
    S-RE
    Max Reinhart Flames #d to 30
    S-VN
    Valeri Nichushkin Stars #d to 30
    S-EP
    Edward Pasquale Jets #d to 25
    S-JG
    John Gibson Ducks #d to 25
    S-MG
    Mikael Granlund Wild #d to 25
    S-MK
    Mike Kostka Lightning #d to 25
    S-MR
    Morgan Rielly Team Canada #d to 25
    S-NY
    Nail Yakupov Oilers #d to 25
    S-RS
    Ryan Strome Islanders #d to 25
    S-SM
    Sean Monahan Team Canada #d to 25
    S-TH
    Tomas Hertl Sharks #d to 25
    S-AB
    Aleksander Barkov Panthers #d to 15
    S-EL
    Elias Lindholm Hurricanes #d to 15
    S-MD
    Mathew Dumba Wild #d to 15
    S-NB
    Nathan Beaulieu Team Canada #d to 15
    S-TJ
    Tomas Jurco Red Wings #d to 15
    S-SJ
    Seth Jones Predators #d to 11
    S-BG
    Brendan Gallagher Team Canada #d to 10
    S-NM
    Nathan MacKinnon Team Canada #d to 10
    SE2-BT
    Dustin Byfuglien/Jacob Trouba Jets/Jets #d to 10
    SE2-LC
    Ville Leino/Cory Conacher Sabres/Sabres #d to 10
    Priority Signings Case Breaker Promotion – Open all day, every day while supplies last
    Purchase one (1) sealed case of hobby case of 2013-14 NHL® Artifacts (16 count), 2013-14 NHL® Black Diamond (12 count), 2013-14 NHL® SP Game-Used (8 count inner case) or 2013-14 NHL® SPx (12 count) from an Upper Deck Certified Diamond Dealer and bring to the Upper Deck along with your voucher. Limit one case per person per day on Friday and Saturday, if product remains Sunday, multiple cases can be opened by collectors. Open it at the booth and receive the following items:

• One (1) FREE 2013-14 NHL Upper Deck Priority Signings Autograph cards at random
    • One (1) FREE 2013 Upper Deck Team Canada uncut sheet (only available to the first 50 fans)
    • One (1) bonus instant redemption item from the checklist below.

SE-BO
    Bobby Orr Bruins #d to 5
    SE-DP
    Dion Phaneuf Maple Leafs #d to 5
    SE-EM
    Evgeni Malkin Penguins #d to 5
    SE-JS
    Jason Spezza Senators #d to 5
    SE-JB
    Jonathan Bernier Maple Leafs #d to 5
    SE-JT
    Jonathan Toews Blackhawks #d to 5
    SE-MS
    Mats Sundin Maple Leafs #d to 5
    SE-NM
    Nathan MacKinnon Avalanche #d to 5
    SE-PK
    Phil Kessel Maple Leafs #d to 5
    SE-TH
    Taylor Hall Oilers #d to 5
    SE2-PR
    Dion Phaneuf/Morgan Rielly Maple Leafs/Maple Leafs #d to 4
    SE2-EG
    Lars Eller/Alex Galchenyuk Canadiens/Canadiens #d to 4
    SE-ML
    Mario Lemieux Penguins #d to 2
    SE2-DM
    Matt Duchene/Nathan MacKinnon Avalanche/Avalanche #d to 2
    SE2-HY
    Taylor Hall/Nail Yakupov Oilers/Oilers #d to 2
    SE-WG
    Wayne Gretzky Oilers #d to 2
    LV-BO
    Bobby Orr Vegas Industry Summit 1 card
    LV-WG
    Wayne Gretzky Vegas Industry Summit 2 cards
    LV2-OG
    Bobby Orr/Wayne Gretzky Vegas Industry Summit 1 card
    N/A
    2013 Rookie Framed Signed Photo NHLPA Rookie Showcase 1 item
    N/A
    Seth Jones Signed Stick NHL Draft 1 item
    N/A
    Nathan MacKinnon Signed Stick NHL Draft 1 item
    N/A
    Seth Jones Signed Glove NHL Draft 2 items
    Bubble Hockey Tournament – Friday at 8:30 p.m., Saturday at 1:00 p.m. and Sunday at 3:00 p.m.
    Upper Deck’s Bubble Hockey tournaments are a huge draw at every expo and the best part is they are FREE! Fans can practice throughout the show and take part in the tournaments at the designated times. Sign up prior to the events starting and take on the best the Expo has to offer to win a variety of fun prizes from Upper Deck.

Orr a Day Giveaway & FREE Raffle – Friday begins at 7:30 p.m., Saturday at 4:00 p.m. and Sunday at 2:00 p.m.
    Every day Upper Deck will give fans the opportunity to walk away with a FREE Limited-Edition Bobby Orr Autograph card. Fans can also score other autograph cards, memorabilia cards, promotional sets, boxes and more! Make sure to stop by the Upper Deck booth prior to these specified times to secure a free raffle ticket to score some exciting prizes that you won’t want to miss. No purchase necessary!
    Every day at the Spring Expo, Upper Deck will give away one of these limited-edition autograph cards of Bobby Orr in a FREE raffle!

Edmonton Oiler Jersey Promotion – First 25 customers
    The first 25 customers who show up to the Upper Deck booth wearing an Edmonton Oilers jersey and who bring a sealed box of Upper Deck’s new Edmonton Oilers Collection will receive a FREE uncut Edmonton Oilers Collection sheet. The sheet features all the base set cards and will look amazing framed.

Photo Opportunity – All day, every day!
    Make sure to bring your cameras or camera phones as Upper Deck will have some really cool items on hand to grab a photo with.
    Donate Your Unwanted Cards – All Day, Every Day!
    Upper Deck encourages fans who have unwanted cards to bring them to the Spring Expo and drop them off at the Breakaway Sports Cards booth (#602 & #603) at any time during the show. The team at Breakaway will be donating the cards to the McMaster Children’s Hospital in Hamilton, Ontario. It is a great way to share the fun of the hobby with some deserving kids who will certainly appreciate them.
    Twitter & Instagram
    If you are tweeting or posting images to Instagram from the 2014 Spring Sportscard & Memorabilia Expo make sure to use hashtag #UDDRC to share any cool UD Double Rookie Class items you received. On Twitter make sure you are following @UpperDeckHockey, @UpperDeckSports, @sportcardexpo and @AJSportsworld! On Instagram, watch for images from UD by following @upperdecksports!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've got to say..... the Prioirity Signings, no interest anymore. Long lines, and just not worth waiting around for them.

That last one, the Edmonton Oilers collection, it's got me interested. Oilers Jersey?? Yeah, I've got a few. I wasn't going to bust another box of Oilers Collection (I've done about 15, so far) now I'm kinda tempted. Probably means being there first thing on the Friday though - which I typically don't do. Have a week to decide :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

free autos man UD does care about the customer. That's just awesome.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's why they make you line up and kill one to two hours of your valuable show time to get one. They really care.
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 416gibby's Items on eBay

I wish SP Authentic was out but is not

Really not interested in opening anymore of these boxes

2013-14 NHL® UD Series 2
    2013-14 NHL® SPX
    2013-14 NHL® SP Game Used
    2013-14 NHL® Black Diamond
    2013-14 NHL® Artifacts

I wonder why Fleer is not on the above list ?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See drewphoria's Items on eBay

A very weak Priority Signings list compared to recent years.
    It seems to be more focused on case breakers than the regular collector.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The UD redemption is by far the worst redemption program at the expo:

1) You must buy superoverpriced products at the expo
    2) You can only redeem during specific times => queues are light years long
    3) Value of redemptions is low compared to box prices

I think Panini had the best program: a lot of diverse redemptions with great value, no queues, can come any time, can bring your own boxes. Too bad they are apparently not coming anymore due to losing the license. ITG redemption program is also good, but the design of their cards has not changed in decades, so it is a bit boring.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Your posts always entertain me. Serious question, do you work for UD?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I agree with what others have said, very weak checklist. I'm heading to the expo for the first time and I've seen a handful of collectors pull Orrs, gretzkys and what not but this coming expo there isn't even a slight chance unless you shell out 1,000$+ for a case. I guess I do a redemption when the lines die down (gotta make my 5 hour flight worth it!) but it looks like I'll have more $$ for singles
    Last edited by pur3strpker0; 04-23-2014 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Grammar

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast