Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lenovo Laptops

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

Lenovo Laptops

Anyone have a Lenovo? Any strong likes/dislikes? I get a 40% discount from my employer on these and was thinking of getting a new one.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Unless your going to buy 6 lenovo's to last you, just buy 1 mac :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not a fan of Macs at all. I just can't stand them!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Worthwhile buy..get a nice I-5 with ~6G ram...you're set
    I'd get 7Ult over Win 8 but that's me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks, meu.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I have a Lenovo and I LOVE IT! I have a Compaq before and it served me well, but when it came time to upgrade I went Lenovo. I worked in tech before becoming a teacher, so I had quite a bit of experience with them thanks to my employer providing me with a top-of-the-line one to use. It was way out of my price range (like $3000 new) with a solid state HD, fingerprint scanner for log-in and file access, 16 GB of ram, yada, yada, yada. So I bought a P500. It came with Windows 8 64-bit preinstalled and has a 1TB HD, I7 processor, 8 GB of ram and I love it. It normally runs around $1000, so with your discount you should be able to pick it up for a nice price.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a Lenovo and I LOVE IT! I have a Compaq before and it served me well, but when it came time to upgrade I went Lenovo. I worked in tech before becoming a teacher, so I had quite a bit of experience with them thanks to my employer providing me with a top-of-the-line one to use. It was way out of my price range (like $3000 new) with a solid state HD, fingerprint scanner for log-in and file access, 16 GB of ram, yada, yada, yada. So I bought a P500. It came with Windows 8 64-bit preinstalled and has a 1TB HD, I7 processor, 8 GB of ram and I love it. It normally runs around $1000, so with your discount you should be able to pick it up for a nice price.

Hey Duane, I actually have a Compaq right now, too. 40% off is a pretty penny too, especially with out of state college costs. Anything you dont like?

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

In 14 years I have had 4 Windows Computers, all had issues, with everything. For the last 4 years - Mac.

My Windows 98 was the only one that worked because I could always restore it to shop-new. The others - garbage X 10.

Nothing has ever happened to the Mac because of the open system platform. Windows is complete crap and I will never own another Windows computer, ever again. My windows computers had more crashes than I have had hot meals.

I am looking at a beautiful Mac 28 inch HD screen that does everything but crash.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks greatly for the input. I am sure one day my anti-Mac will fade...but until then I am with windows.

SCF Rewards
    Country

In 14 years I have had 4 Windows Computers, all had issues, with everything. For the last 4 years - Mac.

My Windows 98 was the only one that worked because I could always restore it to shop-new. The others - garbage X 10.

Nothing has ever happened to the Mac because of the open system platform. Windows is complete crap and I will never own another Windows computer, ever again. My windows computers had more crashes than I have had hot meals.

I am looking at a beautiful Mac 28 inch HD screen that does everything but crash.

THIS. I've had mine, issue free, for 4 years and my parent have had their's, issue free, for 5.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast