Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

I'll trade for one more week, not selling!

Done, thank you for participating.

2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!
    2001 Fleer Legacy "1000 Yard Club Dual Jersey"
    Barry Sanders(Lions Blue Mesh)/Randy Moss(Vikings Purple Mesh) (128/400)

Check my list for that please.

Check my bucket for the Omar Jacobs Sage auto

EDIT: and the McFadden and both SPA SotT Herman Moore's

vikingfan101,
    That card does not have a value as it was said not to have been released. Are you willing to trade an auto for it?

Depends on what you would need (Figuring your Speaking to Me). What Bv would you need? And If I may Ask, why ya leaving?

duane1969,
    Do you still have the Isaac Bruce auto?

By the way that is the sweetest auto of Bradshaw, love them Ring of Honor ones.

No I just traded it about 4 days ago.

vikingfan101,
    2004 Spx Rashaun Woods Auto 419/1499
    I was thinking about this one. As for me leaving, I am not going to jail but I will be unavailable due to me being deployed to Afghanistan.

duane1969,
    That is a shame. I liked that one. The only other thing is the Williamson or the Moss autos.

Both are available. What are the BV of the ones I am interested in? the Moss is $20 and the Williamson is $40.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast