Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BANNED

Country

Topps Allen & Ginter half case break (pre-sale)

I have ordered 6 boxes for this SCF half case break. This is a sealed half case AND NOT a 6 box lot.
    Approx release date 7/26/06

24 packs with 8 cards per pack.

Key Selling Points: 2 Framed relics, autos, printing plates or buyback cards per box. Each case will contain a Hobby Exclusive Rip Card which gives you the option of leaving sealed these packs can contain an Original Allen & Ginter card, a 1 of 1 Dick Perez Sketch card, an Allen & Ginter Extra mini (available in these packs only) or an Allen & Ginter Autod Mini. 350 card set with 300 active and retired players, 10 Allen & Ginter reprints, 15 Athletes including Danika Patrick, Mike Tyson, Brandi Chastain, Hulk Hogan and more, and 25 Historic Figures. "Framed Autod Cards" 51 total subjects including Baseball and other Athletes all hand numbered. "Relic Cards" 50 cards. "Allen & Ginter Originals" randomly inserted. "Dick Perez Sketch Cards" 30 players. Parallels as follows--- "Regular", "Black", "Black Bordered", "Bazooka Black" #d to 50, "Wood" 1 of 1 --- all cards in original 1 15/32x 2 11/16th size. Box Loader---- "N43's" 15 players with 2 relics, and 2 autos, "Postcards" 15 players with autographed personalized 1 of 1's available.

This is a pre-sale for product to be released this Summer.

3.ralanprod

2 prices available...
    $99 DLVD for cash or money order
    $104 DLVD for Paypal
    Last edited by sneekc; 06-08-2006 at 01:15 AM.

See godzookies's Items on eBay

Sorry if this is stupid, but is it $99 per box, or per half case? Thanks, Brian

BANNED

Country

Quote Originally Posted by peterhaskett
    Sorry if this is stupid, but is it $99 per box, or per half case? Thanks, Brian

Not stupid, just a question. It is $99 per box.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami (FL) Hurricanes
    Member is PayPal Verified

Hey sneek -

I'll take box 3. If they remain open for a while I'll take more, but I'd rather give others a chance to get in as well.

Hopefully this will work out better than the co-signers - what a bust that turned out to be. I'm probably going to end up losing over $100 on those boxes. I might just end up busting them and pray for a miracle pull.

By the way, is this one of the cards you are looking for in your sig?.......http://www.beckett.com/item/46877839/

BANNED

Country

Yes it is, but those guys are a bust. I have bought the card from them and they replied "no longer in stock" Funny they still have it "up for sale". Thanks for the link and the look though.

BANNED

Country

Ttt...........

BANNED

Country

up for the Friday night crowd.