Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

You started voting in 1994...that would make you what, born in 1976? ish?

So tell me again how you've been a fan of the Kings since before 1972.

1975 to be exact. I liked the kings since the late 1980s when McNall switched their colors to silver and black just like my favorite football team the raiders.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

1975 to be exact. I liked the kings since the late 1980s when McNall switched their colors to silver and black just like my favorite football team the raiders.

Yeah, you realize that's exactly why he did it right? The purple and yellow didn't play well in the inner city, what with every colour on earth representing a gang in LA at the time. That's why the black ad silver was so popular; it didn't belong to any gangs. It was neutral. McNall saw this exploitation of gang riddled areas and figured he could profit off poor, inner city, black kids too. He changed the colours to black and silver and suddenly half of Compton, and most inner cities, was spending money on NHL merchandise. I really don't agree with such flagrantly racist marketing ideas, but obviously it worked on you, all the way across the country.

It's all in the 30for30 Raiders episode.

So you bought into a racist marketing scheme that depended on nothing but the colours of the team...tell me again how you don't bring everything back to colour.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Army
    Detroit Tigers Detroit Red Wings Detroit Lions

Wow you have access to my voting record since i started back in 1994. I don't even remember who I voted for back then. The only thing I recall was being in the booth pulling levers at random because I never heard of any of the canidates.

Unfortunately too many Americans just "pull levers at random" as you did.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, you realize that's exactly why he did it right? The purple and yellow didn't play well in the inner city, what with every colour on earth representing a gang in LA at the time. That's why the black ad silver was so popular; it didn't belong to any gangs. It was neutral. McNall saw this exploitation of gang riddled areas and figured he could profit off poor, inner city, black kids too. He changed the colours to black and silver and suddenly half of Compton, and most inner cities, was spending money on NHL merchandise. I really don't agree with such flagrantly racist marketing ideas, but obviously it worked on you, all the way across the country.

It's all in the 30for30 Raiders episode.

So you bought into a racist marketing scheme that depended on nothing but the colours of the team...tell me again how you don't bring everything back to colour.

Only in your imagination Wick.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

You admit you started liking the team when they changed their colored to black and silver. What a joke. You must be related to Bill Watterson.

"It's not denial. I'm just selective about the reality I accept.
    Bill Watterson"

SCF Rewards
    Country

You admit you started liking the team when they changed their colored to black and silver. What a joke. You must be related to Bill Watterson.

So the owners of the white sox and colorodo rockies must be racist too for using the same color scheme huh man?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Not at all.

Go watch it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not at all.

Go watch it.

I am a Raider/Kings fan so I watched it mutiple times. So you are saying McNall is racist for selling a clothing product that the public demands? Good reach wick.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I am a Raider/Kings fan so I watched it mutiple times. So you are saying McNall is racist for selling a clothing product that the public demands? Good reach wick.

Actually the documentary said it. Wick just repeated it.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Actually the documentary said it. Wick just repeated it.

This.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast