Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

if any on your list left a woman in a pool of blood would their punishment be "they where fired"?
    if any on your list for any reason shot a 7 year old would their punishment be"paid leave"?
    a couple videos? i could post hundreds
    dont get me wrong,im all for law enforcement but if you violate that oath i want blood

For all the hundreds you post there are a million other interactions between officers and the public that go uneventful. As for your questions; how much money do the people on my list have and what of their race? I need more details before I can guess their punishments.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

As for the original video. This kid is trying to set the cops up. It's clearly obvious what his intent was. He was treated appropriately for how he was acting. End of story. As for the rest of the thread. Yes there are incidents of cops behaving badly. It takes a very simple mind to believe that these incidents are reflective of the overall job police do in any country. Shall we start a thread about blacks, whites, Asians, athletes, actors and post a couple of videos so we can disparage the whole group? That should be fun and make us all feel better about ourselves. Ridiculous thread!!!

Except, you know, for his rights being technically violated.

You see that's the thing about the police. Four of them killed a guy who was a threat to no one. Those four guys are now officers in different areas.

I've seen the video multiple times, and line those four up with 6 other, and I can't pick them out.

So now when a cop comes towards me, it's a thought of "is this guy going to kill me"

Chances are he's not, but I've run into jerks too, and you only die once, and there is NO coming back from it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

if any on your list left a woman in a pool of blood would their punishment be "they where fired"?
    if any on your list for any reason shot a 7 year old would their punishment be"paid leave"?
    a couple videos? i could post hundreds
    dont get me wrong,im all for law enforcement but if you violate that oath i want blood

CHURCH!!
    CHURCH!!
    CHURCH!!

Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

For all the hundreds you post there are a million other interactions between officers and the public that go uneventful. As for your questions; how much money do the people on my list have and what of their race? I need more details before I can guess their punishments.

you came up with the list thing,you finish it
    Last edited by gsj68; 05-02-2014 at 03:31 PM.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

As for the original video. This kid is trying to set the cops up. It's clearly obvious what his intent was. He was treated appropriately for how he was acting. End of story. As for the rest of the thread. Yes there are incidents of cops behaving badly. It takes a very simple mind to believe that these incidents are reflective of the overall job police do in any country. Shall we start a thread about blacks, whites, Asians, athletes, actors and post a couple of videos so we can disparage the whole group? That should be fun and make us all feel better about ourselves. Ridiculous thread!!!

Funny. Those groups don't have the power to detain me. They don't have the authority to arrest me.

What's ridiculous is you have no idea what the problem is. You see what you want to see, not what's there.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

Well said.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

That says all it needs to.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants

Funny. Those groups don't have the power to detain me. They don't have the authority to arrest me.

What's ridiculous is you have no idea what the problem is. You see what you want to see, not what's there.

How many on this board have run into a cop like in any of the videos? Just curious??

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

I have questioned why our local police never ask if you have been drinking at DUI checkpoints, I just don't question it at the DUI checkpoint. From what I can tell DUI checkpoints serve no purpose other than to write citations for expired registration and insurance or not having a seatbelt on. Every time they do a DUI checkpoint around here the put the results in the newspaper. Maybe one of every three times they do a checkpoint results in an actual DUI arrest, but every DUI checkpoint results in 20 or 30 citations for expired insurance, expired registration, driving on a suspended license, not wearing a seatbelt, defective equipment, tinted windows, etc. It is all just a big money grab so the local cops can cruise around in $40,000 SUVs and sports cars painted to look like patrol cars.

You have not been to a Checkpoint in Canada then. The first thing asked is have you been drinking, and 2 officers get their faces as close to your breath as possible.

The difference being, that in Canada, we don't have a silly pets side-show. There's not idiotic contest of walking any stupid lines while touching your nose. Nope - You blow into a portable and if it's over .06 - straight to the Cop Shop where you blow into the Big Machine immediately.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants

That says all it needs to.

Yep, it does...says a lot about you as well....

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast