Smile Need 2006 Bowman Alex Gordon Reg & Chrome

I'm trying to complete these sets and with all the packs I've opened, I have not pulled a Gordon. I'd like to trade for these so I can complete these sets. Please let me know anything you're interested in on my freewebs site.

I have both gordons,do you have the '06 topps #7 mickey mantle reg. issue card? otherwise maybe we can work something out for the 2005 UD Trilogy Generations Past Materials Bob Feller Jersey 35/99 BV15?
    do you have any twins gu's,auto's,rc's?
    camco2

No, I dont have the Mantle card. The Twins cards, I'm not sure. You'll have to look through my list for yourself. I think we could work something out with the Feller card if you want.

i have them both we talked before the BV on both=35, the only card i am really interested in is koby clemens auto, the a.gordon chrome sells around 11-12 on ebay and the normal sellss about 2, the koby clemens blue atuo sells around 22-28
    i would give you the 2 cards and $8

Let me see if I can work something out with camco2 first.

Remember, my auto is also a blue parallel numbered /500.

yeah i know thats the auto. they book same and thats what the average ebay goes for

I just watched one go for 34 plus ship.

Is there a BV out on them yet?

do you have a scan of the 2005 UD Trilogy Generations Past Materials Bob Feller Jersey 35/99 BV15?

Quote Originally Posted by Ididntdoit8705
    I just watched one go for 34 plus ship.

Is there a BV out on them yet?
    BV is 50, ahh i searched it by completeing lowest i saw was 22 highest i saw was 36 average was 26 range.