Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Just started working on a web site today. What does everyone think so far?

I finally broke down and started one of those free web sites that I see many of you have. I am not quite done but wanted to get some feedback from you guys of what i have so far. Thanks

http://www.freewebs.com/john1170/index.htm

2. Kronozio
    Great pics of both sport and non-sport cards. Some of the vintage ones bring back memories. I just bought a 2003 Upper Deck Yankees Signature Series autograph card of Felipe Alou (saw your Willie Randolph).
    SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS 2010...2012 ...2014 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS
    GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS ...1975...2015...2017...NBA CHAMPIONS

very nice beginning john...I wish I could find the time to finish mine...OK find the time to start mine. all I got is a title.:D

Coming along very nice John. Nice, clean layout that is very easy to follow. Keep it up! ;)

BGray

Thanks for the kind words. I always thought it would be so hard to do but from asking around here everyone told me it was quite simple so yesterday I got out of work early, got home and worked about 5 hours to put what I have so far together. A lot more scans and cards to be listed.

Looks good so far. When I started mine I thought it was going to be some big complicated thing to do but freewebs made it really easy. It just takes a while typing everything in.
    Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Originally posted by Molina00
    Looks good so far. When I started mine I thought it was going to be some big complicated thing to do but freewebs made it really easy. It just takes a while typing everything in.
    The typing part is definitely the most time consuming. Luckily I am a fairly fast typer so I can get a lot done in a few hours. The scanning of pictures also takes a lot of time but I always wanted to have pictures on my site.

I would like to have some on my site.
    I just have to figure out how to work a scanner.
    Luckily I am a fairly fast typer too.
    you can just look at mine and know I spent a lot of time typing everything in. I usually do it a little at a time though.
    Don't have a lot of time with work and school.
    Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Molina, the scanner is very easy to use. It is just time consuming. The site makes uploading the pictures very easy even for a computer idiot like myself. LOL

I need to find the time for a site of my own. When I do, I hope it turns out half as good as yours...very nice layout, easy to read and follow, and nice pics of the cards! Good job so far...and, I like a lot of your vintage football cards...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast