Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

IMBD great email finding site

I just emailed to over 60 actresses the last two days after searching around IMBD. I would click on the resume area on an actresses home page and look for an email. Many of the young up and coming actresses had personal email addresses there. I already have heard back from 6 or 7 saying they are sending autographed photos. We all know that many times these result in photos with no return emails as well. We still get questions from members asking where to find email addresses and this is one that I just started to use and thought I would share.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @yazfan71

Don't you mean IMDB?