Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Arrow buying cards of the players on my sig!!!!!!!!!

buying cards of the people on my sig.lmk me what you got.thank you

2. Find Basketball Cards on Kronozio!!
    whats the status of the cards you wanted to buy from me.

what roy williams are you collecting? i have a 04 foundations rookie jersey bv $20

roy williams the one that plays for the dallas cowboys.and what cards did i wanna buy from you???

hey, once you get the winslows and jones, would you like to buy some kobe and amare base? ive got a few.

ok just give me a list.ill see if i dont have and if i like ok.can you give me the list now??

hey i still have the kobe edge gameball, and the amare jersey, also got a sweet 2000 flari showcase guaranteed fresh kobe BV5, lmk if u want anything thanks

the flair isnt, its just a cool insert, but the gameball is a gameused, lmk thanks

how much for the kobe game ball and the amare gu and the kobe insert???plmk me thank you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast