Post Iverson & O'Neal added to the Olympic Team

http://espn.go.com/oly/news/2003/0410/1537311.html

Can't argue with the selection of these 2 guys.

I would like to see Kobe **NOT** go to the Olympics, for selfish reasons.

Kobe's played a bunch of games these past 3 years; last thing he needs is more wear and tear on his body.

The selections have been great so far...

Of course, the previous selections had morons and egotistical idiots; so we need some "boy scouts" like Mike Bibby, as Shaq would say

iverson is the best I am glad to see he is getting the due he deserves the hell with his image, he is a gamer, they may have problems with practice though, maybe they should fax him the play sheets and he can study them. lol

As Iverson would say;

PRACTICE?!? PRACTICE?!?! PRACTICE?!? I MEAN, IT'S ONLY PRACTICE MAN, IT AIN'T A GAME. PRACTICE?!?!

he does pretty good without practice though, I wonder how ggod he would be if he went to practice, he might avg 40-50 points a game. and avg 10 steals

it's how well you do in games that counts.

Some players do well in practice, then cringe when the pressure is on.

That said, as long as Iverson is there for most practices, esp. right around play-off time, that is fine, b/c he needs to be keep to maintain team chemistry..but a practice missed here and there is no biggie.

Just have a better excuse than Shaq's "I've got 2 flat tires, can't get to practice".

After all, when you've got 10-20 cars in your garage, and you live in L.A. where everyone recognizes you...it's not hard to make it to practice.

lolol