Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

Bulk Football Rookie Rc Lots...

I have a 6 or 7 monster boxes of bulk NFL, NBA, and MLB rookie cards.

I'm looking to move a flat rate box at a time. That's about 1500-2000 cards. There won't be a ton of stars in these lots, but there will be a nice variety of years and sets.

For the football RCs I'm going to weed out all of the older RCs so the years will be from around the early to mid 90's to the early 2000s. I'm looking to get around 2˘ per card plus shipping. let me know if you are interested and we can get into more specific details.

thanks,
    Mark

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers Cincinnati Bengals Miami Heat
    See bradwells1977's Items on eBay

might be interested...what types of players will be involved in football and baseball?

SCF Rewards
    Country

hey cardlover,
    Most of them are going to be common. There won't be any big names but there may be some semistar type guys here and there. I know this doesn't really help all that much. lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

hey cardlover,
    shoot me a PM with a count of what you may be interested in. I'm in the process of sorting down the football. There are a ton of late 80's and early 90's RCs that I am weeding out. With that I will end up with a group of mid 90's to early 2000's FB RCs.

I know bulk deals get tricky to make sure everyone is on the same page, but I can get you more details.

thanks,
    Mark

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers Cincinnati Bengals Miami Heat
    See bradwells1977's Items on eBay

I am interested in a whole flat rate box of them.....anywhere between 1996 to early 2000 will be fine....pm me!

SCF Rewards
    Country

pm sent CL2006. let me know if 50/50 of FB and Baseball is ok and I will build your lot today, get you a grand total, and submit a trade..

thanks,
    Mark