Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My IP Stuff

SCF Rewards
    Country

Never been refused by Seager and got him 4 different times Nd a 5th time I was just in the wrong place, once I also got him to sign 6 cards and a 8x10 when kemp was rehabbing in rancho last yr

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See csduncan69's Items on eBay

Been to a few more games recently and gathered some more autographs.

Lake Elsinore Storm: Only had 2 cards of Zach Eflin which he signed. He seems like a real nice guy. Also got 2 team signed baseballs.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Also saw the Rancho Cucamonga Quakes. Too bad Corey Seager got called up a few days before the game. Alexander Guerrero rehabbing was a nice consolation prize though. He signed 2 baseballs and a ticket. Also got card signed by Julio Urias, Chris Anderson, Tom Windle & James Baldwin.

Alexander Guerrero signed game-used ball

Team Signed game-used ball. Guerrero & Urias on this side

Chris Anderson cards

Julio Urias cards

Next up, Visalia Rawhide next week.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I went to a couple more games recently. Got two game used balls signed by pretty much the whole team before the game. Then watched Braden Shipley of the Visalia Rawhide pitch a gem of a game and got some autographs of his after the game. Shipley an Brandon Drury were called up to double-A couple days later.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Also saw the San Jose Giants and got another game used ball singed by the team, along with a few cards. Also, Jose Canseco was at this game doing his traveling homerun derby thing. He was hitting homers during batting practice so I walked around behind the outfield fence and found a couple baseballs, possibly hit by him. I had him sign one and a card as well. I asked Canseco how much he bench pressed back in his playing days..He said "I never really benched".. Go figure.

The pitcher for the Bakersfield Blaze, Daniel Wright, took a no hitter into the 8th inning this game and I got him, a few more Blaze and pitching coach Tom Browning to sign a ball after the game. Pretty cool night.
    Last edited by Go Sox; 08-10-2014 at 07:50 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well it is that time of year again. Time to post some more Cal League autographs. It doesn't look like the Cal League has the big names that it had last season, but I do enjoy the games and briefly meeting players so I will always continue to go. I will post my first successes tomorrow. :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Time to kick off 2015...
    Bakersfield is now the Seattle Mariners High A affiliate.
    Here are some of the cards I have gotten signed by them so far.

Austin Wilson, Mariners #6 prospect

Edwin Diaz, Mariners #7 prospect. Already moved up to AA.

Tyler Marlette, Mariners #9 prospect.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The first team to come to town this season was the Dodgers affiliate Rancho Cucamonga Quakes. This is sadly also the only time they will be here and I did not have a lot for them to sign. Got cards signed by Kyle Farmer, Zach Bird and some others. Here is the signed ball I got. Jose Deleon is on this side. He has already moved on to AA.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The next team to come to town was the Modesto Nuts, the Rockies affiliate. I got cards signed by Rockies #4 Prospect Ryan McMahon, #6 prospect Raimel Tapia. #9 prospect Rosell Herrera and others, plus a signed ball.

Here are the Ryan McMahon cards.

Here is the ball, Ryan McMahon and #17 prospect Corelle Prime on this side.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The next team to come to town was the San Jose Giants. Got cards signed by #4 prospect Christian Arroyo, #24 prospect Ryder Jones, and others.
    Here is a ball signed by the team, Arroyo on this side. Giants #2 prospect Keury Mella on the ball also.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast