Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: 1984 Fleer

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Ididntdoit8705's Items on eBay

Thumbs up 1984 Fleer

I have lots of commons from 1984 Fleer.

Send me your want lists!

Or if someone would like to start this set, I have a great start on it. I'd be willing to sell.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See louisianaauctions-dot-com's Items on eBay

Are all of the 84 Fleer baseball cards in nice, clean shape? I have a handful of cards from this set, and I would like any Astros, Braves or Rangers that you have (Dale Murphy, Nolan Ryan?). I would also like Mike Schmidt, George Brett and Ryne Sandberg if you have any of them.

Please check my Trade List (link to the left) and LMK if I have anything you would be interested in.

Thanks for your time.

Delton Perrodin
    Louisiana USA

P.S. Love the Chris Farley thing. Did you do it yourself, or is there somewhere where I can maybe get a GIF of Will Farrell's "Cowbell" skit? Farley @$$ and Farrell's gut - funny, funny stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Ididntdoit8705
    I have lots of commons from 1984 Fleer.

Send me your want lists!

Or if someone would like to start this set, I have a great start on it. I'd be willing to sell.

Last edited by deltonp; 06-11-2006 at 12:38 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Ididntdoit8705's Items on eBay

I'll have to dig through and look. And yes, they're all in VERY nice shape. They look like they just came out of a pack. I'll let you know what I find.

I cant remember where I found the Chris Farley thing. I didnt do it myself but I'll look and let you know if I can find it again.