QB's wanted Whitehurst and Clemens

Looking for Topps DP and P Chrome and Refractors as well as Donruss Elite RC's. Willing to buy or trade just let me know what your looking for.

Thanks Clay S.

2. Allgood (eBay Store)
    clay - just wondering why you are looking for pinegar? i don't think he even got drafted. i collect him because he went to Fresno St. just curious.

Oh that should be Clemens that I want. I was half asleep when I posted this. So I want Clemens and Whitehurst RC's. I must have been thinking about Pinegar, because I was reading some article on his lack of arm strength and speed.

pinnegar didnt get drafted, but i believe got signed as a FA....hey clay, i got that LJ in saturday, and i may be willing to trade/sell my clemens you have any extra clemens??