4 SPX auto RCs, other RC/dual Autos, and a benchwarmer $12.50 dlvd

All cards in the scan $12.50 delivered.
    I collect:
    NY Giants (especially Eli Manning, Evan Engram, Sterling Sheppard, Landon Collins)
    NFL and NBA Rookies of players that became impact players within their sports.
    Unlike many collectors, I am not big on Game Used cards. Will gladly trade GU cards for RCS!

2. Kronozio
    I am also willing to sell this lot and both of the two $6 lots all for $18 delivered paypal
    I collect:
    NY Giants (especially Eli Manning, Evan Engram, Sterling Sheppard, Landon Collins)
    Unlike many collectors, I am not big on Game Used cards. Will gladly trade GU cards for RCS!

what are ur 2 6 dollar lots...i really like that candace michelle card

They are also in the basketball trading forum and are named

a Few cards for sale (benchwarmers, autos)
    and
    Selling cards cheap ($6 paypal)

please check those out and let me know if you want them all for $18 delivered. Thanks
    I collect:

The other 2 posts are now near the top of this forum. PLMk when you decide. Thanks
    -Matt
    I collect:

yeah do you have something worth $108 paypal...please contact me in the next few days.. I can give you more time, I just dont like the idea of you hiding out.

If you have anything else like these three lots, please let me know.

thanks - fdgowin

Oh, and your mailbox is full. :)
    Last edited by fdgowin; 06-19-2006 at 01:45 AM.

whats this total lot book for? and how much?
    COMC.COM Cards For Sale: Hidden Content

I COLLECT HIGH END TRUE AUTO RCS OF LEBRON JAMES, TOM BRADY, CONNOR MCDAVID & SIDNEY CROSBY.