Thread: 629 CC to the best offer

629 CC to the best offer

Make an offer to me for ALL my CC. best offer gets the CC. How it works:

You make offer, I accept, you send me cards by mail, I donate CC to you. The good thing about this system is, BGray can take all my CC if i don't donate it to you. So you are totally safe.

Ok, start the bidding!!

I am looking for Kobasews... but lecavaliers and ANYthing good is my perogative.

2. Find great items from Steel City Collectibles on eBay and save money!
    Through me a knuckle ball Curve ;-)

Profile says collect Bsb,Bkb. But, you list 2 Hockey players........
    Could you list a few more players, or better yet some teams? I kinda figure you like the Expos, No!!
    Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.
    As of May 2017 ~ STILL Collect the following --> ALL 01-04 UD SP Legendary cuts Mlb G/U *Also, Topps insert Sp's.
    1985T Mlb mini's issue(Canadian release)
    Vintage & Modern issues: Have old school players but want current players? I may want them, please Pm me.Thank You | GINTER G/U

Yea I collect hockey cards, i changed my collecting :-p I am looking for hockey cards pretty much.

I'll give you a Saku Koivu 98 BAP auto and a 98 BAP Sergie Berizin auto