Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Buying Graded Cards! Immediate Payment Via Paypal!!

I'm buying graded cards in lots. I only buy PSA and BGS graded cards. I Prefer to buy bulk lots. I'm buying for a store so I will not pay top price. If you have some you want to unload fast, please send me a list of cards and grades and your best price dlvd. I'm always looking for PSA 10 and BGS 9.5 & 10, but will buy all grades of PSA and BGS if price is right.

Immediate payment via paypal!
    LMK. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

....................on for one more hour tonight.....otherwise will reply tomorrow....

SCF Rewards
    Country

post here or PM me your lists................

SCF Rewards
    Country

...................to the top.............

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (44)
    Country

i sent you a pm on the carew 1/1 yeasterday please respond if you could thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by superpieman
    i sent you a pm on the carew 1/1 yeasterday please respond if you could thanks.

Is the Carew graded? does it have a bv?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (44)
    Country

no its not graded i was looking for 150 bv you had interest in it a few days ago but you dont have anything i like. its on ebay right now but if we make a deal il end the auction i sent you a pm on it yesterday.

SCF Rewards
    Country

no its not graded i was looking for 150 bv you had interest in it a few days ago but you dont have anything i like. its on ebay right now but if we make a deal il end the auction i sent you a pm on it yesterday.

Don't end your ebay auction on my behalf. if it doesn't sell, lmk. It probably isn't worth as much to me in cash as it is to you, though.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (44)
    Country

it doesnt matter to me id rather sell it off ebay to avoid all the fees and hassle no one has bid yet so its not like i would dissapoint anyone so if you want make an offer. if its to low then its no big deal.

SCF Rewards
    Country

it doesnt matter to me id rather sell it off ebay to avoid all the fees and hassle no one has bid yet so its not like i would dissapoint anyone so if you want make an offer. if its to low then its no big deal.

what is the number of the card and do you have a scan?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast