Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Updated Tradelist, lots more cards, want to make some deals!

Updated my trade page, adding a lot of new cards! Want to make some trades! Added #'ed inserts, RC GUs and much more!

http://home.comcast.net/~zephyrmaster/trade.htm

Some cards I'd love to move:
    1998 Fleer Tradition Reggie White BCCG 10
    2005 Topps GOLD: Joe Horn, Domanick Davis /50
    2005 Topps Turkey Red GOLD: Eli Manning, Artose Pinner /50

thanks for looking!

2. Kronozio
    2005 Leaf Rookies and Stars Priest Holmes View Masters /250
    intersted in this. i have alge crumpler cards to lmk me thank you.
    thanks for the nice bnner

After any Vick cards you got and wouldnt mind takin that Deion Score RC off your hands,
    I've got plenty of cards of your want list players so i'll dig through an get em all for ya!!!!

ok i got these alge's:
    upper deck espn football #7 2005
    upper deck kickoff #5 2005
    topps football 50 years #233 2005.i have also this card with an ttm auto og him i hav to ttm autos of him lmk me what ou like thankyou

Boxbuster, I have a few unlisted Vick inserts too if you are interested, besides what is on my list. I'd love to hear what you have from my wantlist and then try to put together a good trade, thanks!

baller4life, I'm interested in the ttm autos, do you have scans or pictures or something so I can see them? Thanks a bunch.

for sure let me know what ya got there, and i'll keep lookin, i've came across some pretty nice Roddy White's and Crumplers so far
    i'll see what else i can find

i have a pic but its on my moms comp ill put it on my bucket.ill let you know.are you going to buy or trade??

I'd prefer to trade, since the auto isn't guaranteed, but I could buy if necessary of course.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast