Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

looking to get some trades done tonight

im looking for anything that cathes my eye in basketball and baseball. my site is in my prfile and PC is open besides the gehrig pants, ruth jsy, all pujols cards and the ultimate collection game patch set.

plmk asap
    LET THE TRADES BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'll look right now cause im lookin to trade off some stuff too

hey but would you have any interest in a 04 Ultimate Stat Patch Gold Juan Marichal #d /10 ????? lookin to push that for a nice RC

i like some of the dual autos. check my site and lmk if you need anything. thanks

hi

Quote Originally Posted by Box Buster
    i'll look right now cause im lookin to trade off some stuff too

hey but would you have any interest in a 04 Ultimate Stat Patch Gold Juan Marichal #d /10 ????? lookin to push that for a nice RC
    dont need the marischal do you anything else to offer

hi

Quote Originally Posted by cw84015
    i like some of the dual autos. check my site and lmk if you need anything. thanks
    cw will look now

hi

Quote Originally Posted by cw84015
    i like these kazmir sweet spot
    hanley ramirez bowman chrome auto
    manny auto

the hanley and kazmir are gone. i still have the manny

I like to much to list. Please check my sites. Most of my PC is open. Thanks, Brian

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast