If At A Retail Store Check Your Packs

I remember someone had an awful exprience bought a blister box and there was no cards in it, something along the lines, this isnt as bad but just a warning, during lunch break I went to walkmart to get some beef jerkey and figured get a few packs of 06 stuff, well was is line flickin the pack up and down, like flipping a quarter, I swear I got ADD Cause Im always playin with sometin for no reason but anyhow felt weird on the back so I looked and noticed the pack seemed to be resealed, I figured maybe just a bad sealing at the factory but wanted to replace it, then kept goin through prestige packs lookin at back and all were like that, still figured bad sealing, then went to ultra handful of packs i looked at same, then same with press pass se, im not saying someone went through em all and just resealed them, but in a way feel that way cause of the story I read a few months ago, so just a warning, as im sure everyone knows already thanks

if all the packs were all like that then maybe it was resealed after someone looked through them

I'm pretty sure someone searched the packs. I've read numerous threads about this lately so it seems to be very common anymore. I'll no longer buy packs from retail stores. In fact I'm about at the point where I won't buy packs from hobby stores either.
    Sealed boxes or singles on ebay is probably the safest route anymore.

Did you mention this to the Walmart customer service? Not that they would probably care. I think the cards you see at retail stores are brought in via independent distributors (like the magazines).

It's a real pity though...

Im lucky at retail stores i guess no o one in illinois searches haha I just stay away from anything hat looks gone through