Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: card feelers

SCF Rewards
    Country

card feelers

every time i go to target or whatever i see people feeling packs what r they doing and how do they do it?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sp0odini's Items on eBay

It's probably not a good idea to bring this topic up on the forums as what these people do is immoral and considered stealing by most.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mugmasher's Items on eBay

yeah i saw that at my local card shop..a guy was feeling the packs of 05-06 trilogy basketball and was looking for the clear card auto's..needless to say he found one and it was a magic/jabbar dual auto..i was not happy that the guy behind the counter let him do that...it ruins it for other people..or even a kid who wants to buy a few packs and hopes to pull a nice card..only to have some jackass before him look through the packs and cut the kids chances in half of pulling anything but a thick card board decoy...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Marlins Miami Heat
    See cypress561's Items on eBay

yea always think thats the wrong thing to do, havent seen any pack feelers yet around target or at the card shop but i kno if someone saw them do it they would prolly get kicked out on most occasions.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See new8406's Items on eBay

I've done it for years, but not at card shops, at wal-mart, and you know why? Because everybody else does it, so why should I get persecuted for doing something that everyone else does? I'd rather see myself, a collector, get something that way, than a dealer just looking to make a quick buck. There's always more than 1 way to look at things guys, step outside of your box and think about it for a minute.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sivers's Items on eBay

What else do you rationalize with "everyone else is doing it?" That's pretty lame.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See new8406's Items on eBay

I've seen other people, who I know are dealers doing it. Let me guess you want me to watch them do it and since it's immoral or stealing???

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sivers's Items on eBay

It's your decision to make. Feel up the packs or don't. If you do, be gentle, please. Because the guy after you should at least have a reasonable chance of getting some cards that aren't all dinged up from your work.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

card feelers

Hey now...I'm a card feeler!!
    Nothing better than getting out my 400ct boxes of 1950's set fillers....Nothing like REAL CARDBOARD!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

i dont like the card feeling thats so gay it gets me mad

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast