Talking Upper Deck Customer Service Rocks!

Ok, I bought a box of '05 UD form Target. $20---the average price. I love these packs because a rookie and a rookie prospects comes in every pack. But, when I opened my first pack, there were no rookies. -just an accident, right?---well, I started opening the rest, and the same result. NO ROOKIES! I got mad, so I called Upper Deck. I told the lady What happened, and a few days later, a letter to Upper Deck is in the mail. I figured nothing would happen, but lo and behold, eight more packs of upper deck in a giant bubble mailer. Ahh...good times. (these ones had rookies, and some pretty good ones)

2. Kronozio
    sorry if that was a little confusing...I tried to summerize so that you could finish it quickly.

wow cool did you get any cards of players on my sig if so pm me with list ill see if we can work something out thanks

timothy

yeah...I got a holmes and williams (possibly a julius Jones), but I don't trade base cards unless there are like 20 of them. Sorry.