Thread: Boston RedSox auto baseball

Boston RedSox auto baseball

I have a baseball signed by 3 RedSox, Pedro Martinez, Nomar Garciaparra, and Jose Offerman. I don't have a COA because I got this from a friend who lives in Boston and knows Pedro. I'm mainly looking to sell, but will trade for basketball cards. Looking for any offers.

I may be interested in trading for the ball. You would have to provide a scan though. Man I wish it didn't have Offerman though b/c it kills the value of that ball. Let me know what players you are interested and we will see if we can work something out. Let me know.

Dustin

djn5544@ksu.edu

I'm actually just trying to see how much i can get for it, but if I get the right offer I will trade it or sell it. How much in BV would you be willing to give? As far as the Offerman signature, it wasn't my choice, it was Pedro's, so you'll have to talk to him about it. :) LMK how much you would give. Thanks.

In a trade probably 30.00-40.00 depending on the cards. Let me know. I would need a scan too, so let me know.

$30 to $40 BV?? I'll pass. I had an offer for $150 of good basketball cards (mj gu, kobe rc, etc) and I refused because I felt it was worth more than that. Thanks anyway.

That's cool, I already have two Pedro's and a Nomar that I got personally this year, so it wasn't a huge want but I just want to get rid of a lot of my cards. You should have taken 150 for that ball though. The Offerman hurts that ball considerably. But that is up to you. But thanks anyways

I just can't believe that ball is not worth more than that. Thanks anyway.