Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

can i buy an entire retail box at target?

i think i have read that people have bought them. do they have to be sealed to get the cheapest price. can i buy them off the shelf or do the employees have to go to the back to get me one. i dont want to buy it pack by pack because that would cost like 75 dollars. i just want to spend like 30 40 dollars is this possible. thanks
    john

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dont think you can, and I wouldnt suggest buying it either. Buy a nice box of Hobby off ebay.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

i was just on dacardworld and i saw the 2005 Topps Pristine Football Hobby Pack for 20 dollars

Each Hard Pack of 2005 Topps Pristine Football contains 8 cards in all!
    - Hard Pack (Boxboard Tray) contains one (1) Uncirculated card PLUS Pack #2;
    - Pack #2 contains one (1) Relic card PLUS Pack#3;
    - Pack #3 (the innermost pack) contains six (6) cards, and One Autographed Card replaces a regular card every fifth hard pack!

so does this means i get 3 packs containing 1 uncirculated card 1 gu and one auto all for 20 dollars this seems like a great deal to me is it really worth it though. if not what boxes can you recommend thanks
    john

SCF Rewards
    Country

I wouldnt buy it. Chances are youll get junk. There are really no super pulls in there (unless you buy alot of cases). Its 1 mini box, with a refractor and 1 game used or auto.

SCF Rewards
    Country

O, and recommending whise, I always have luck with Throwback Threads. I get em for about $38-$50 on ebay dlvd. I just bought another one the other day, and theres like 3 hits per box.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kr580's Items on eBay

The retail boxes are made to sell by the pack, not the box, so no, you can't buy a whole box. DACardWorld sometimes sells the retail boxes for like $30. Check their site.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See atlbravesfan4life's Items on eBay

Some places you can if you catch them fresh after being stocked.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is this because you can't get a hobby box easily? I would never buy a retail box unless it was highly discounted. the pulls are definately better from the hobby boxes.

R

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Unless you live in the sticks you should be able to hunt down a Hobby Box. Unless you want to spend more than it's worth go ebay or one of the guys online. Most Card shops want top dollar. Remember they are paying for the space the store is in, the Electricity and such. So $$$$. Oh yeah, good luck getting a discount on your retail box.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jedijohnson's Items on eBay

Pretty sure they'll read the pack-count number on the box and multiply that by the per-pack-cost. You can probably buy a hobby box for less.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast