View Poll Results:

Voters
0. This poll is closed
  • 0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is it worth Grading these Brons?!?!?

I pulled a few lower end Lebron Rookie cards (Regular Upper Deck and UD MVP) and still have em. Condition looks good, pack to toploader and case. And with it being $8 to grade minimum each, is it worth it for these? Idk there bvs...

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Btw, please Lmk soon. Id like to (If majority thinks I should) send them out tomorow.

hey if u know ur going to get a mint 9 or a gem 9.5 then it is, 8.5 is ok but anything less may not be worth it

Do you have any idea on the like value they will increase at 8.5 - 10? Im pretty sure there both at least 9s. Corners are mint, etc.

hey the BV for the mvp lebron 9.5 gem mint is 50 and the mint 9 is 25

for th ud i think it would be a fair amount more than the mvp, good luck

Thank you man, appreciate the help. Im pretty sure Ill grade em both then.

What do you plan to do with them once they're graded?
    If PC, then sure go ahead.
    If sell or trade, I wudn't. I got some stuff graded (8.5-9.5) and when
    they come up in a trade/sell discussion, people tend to want to
    low-ball and offer ya non-graded value.
    Just my 2 cents...

Ugh, really? I was hoping to preserve them for long term value probably. But Idk. If I trade, and they graded well, Id definitely want the premium.

It will preserve the cards and makes them look really kool and presentable. I wont trade for less that graded hi-BV either. Just letting you know my experience from the offers I get.
    Here's 2 fairly recent examples:
    BGS9.0 Tom Brady Mystique RC, BV $60-$100, I offered to sell for $50 dlvrd.
    BGS9.5 Brett Favre AP RC, BV for a 9.0 is $30, I offerd to sell for $20 dlvrd.
    Both cases...Buyer wudnt touch it.

Not bad prices at all. But who knows, some people hate cases. I dont mind terribly, but to each his own.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast