Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for Hanley Ramirez, Ian Kinsler, Jonathan Papelbon, and Prince Fielder

I am looking for these players rookie cards and/or autographs.

Let me know what you have and what you are looking for. I do not have a baseball trade site.

Thanks
    Tim

any rc's for trade? i collect mostly chrome an sterling rc's. i have rookies of all of the players your looking for. lmk what you have FT. thanks

brad

Hidden Content | NFL HOF Player RC Collection: 189/258 (73.26%)
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content
    Always looking for vintage stars/semistars/rookies in all sports.

I have a bunch of Chrome. I have pretty much every 2005 Bowman Chrome and most of the Bowman Draft. I do not have any Sterling. Which cards of thier's do you have?

papelbon-2003 bowman draft
    ramirez-2003 bowman, 2003 topps 205, 2003 topps gallery artist proof
    kinsler-2005 topps chrome (incoming), 2005 topps turkey red
    Fielder-2005 old judge, 2005 donruss greats

it will take a pretty good rc for the pap. I am really in need of an 06 bowman chrome alex gordon. if you have one, plmk. otherwise, i may be interested in 05 bcd mccutchen, clement, pawelek, bruce, and tulowitzki. lmk

Hidden Content | NFL HOF Player RC Collection: 189/258 (73.26%)
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content
    Always looking for vintage stars/semistars/rookies in all sports.

I am pretty sure that I have most of those. I do not have any 2006 cards yet so i do not have any alex gordon. I will have a list of those cards for you by tomorrow. I am working now and have a night job also but the list will be coming.

I have a Hanley Ramirez 2003 Bowman Best auto, looking for $35 dlvd or other top prospects.

panthers, I don't think the Hanley is a RC. His RC card for Topps was 2003 I think.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast