Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1

    Looking For J.Campbell/ P. Manning/ M.Jones Autos

    Looking For J.Campbell/ P. Manning/Ronnie Brown/ M.Jones Autos

    PLMK what you have available

  2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
  3. #2
    I know there are some out there?


    Quote Originally Posted by snick103
    Looking For J.Campbell/ P. Manning/Ronnie Brown/ M.Jones Autos

    PLMK what you have available

  4. #3
    any need for Campbell grid Gear HUGE gj/150 or Campbell reflections patch/30 ( 1 color)

  5. #4
    you interested in a 05 SPA jason campbell 2 color auto jersey BV 200 and a matt jones 4 color BV 150. i would like to just sell them. pm me with an offer if your interested.

    http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h5...okieJersey.jpg

    http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h5...okieJersey.jpg

  6. #5
    Have a 00 Stadium Club Lonestar sigs Manning auto on my trade list.

  7. #6
    may be interested in the Reflections patch what do you need for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by linksmaker
    any need for Campbell grid Gear HUGE gj/150 or Campbell reflections patch/30 ( 1 color)

  8. #7
    whats the Chris perry Topps Sig auto/rc/50 bv?

  9. #8
    its 1/50 I think it books 80 but not sure. I am sorry but I am not interested in trading it for a GU card


    Quote Originally Posted by linksmaker
    whats the Chris perry Topps Sig auto/rc/50 bv?

  10. #9
    Just got in a Jason Campbell 05 Sweet Spot Gold Auto #015/100 if you're intersted.

  11. #10
    east I would be interested in the Gold PLMK what you need in return


    Quote Originally Posted by eastslastheart
    Just got in a Jason Campbell 05 Sweet Spot Gold Auto #015/100 if you're intersted.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on