Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Prizm Ice Blue 1/1s?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (40)
    Country
    See tscardstore's Items on eBay

I am going to chime in and clear up confusion on something. These points were not free in any way. The only way to get points is to bust 2014 Panini football products, so far, and instead of getting an autograph you get points. These points replace guaranteed hits from products. I have so many of these 1/1's because I bought 1,000's of points from people. To be honest I have bought nearly 30,000 points, none of which were close to being free. These were not given to large volume dealers, anyone could, and still can, buy points and redeem them for 1/1's. At last check there was nearly 100 of them left.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Uhhhhhh nope, the points cards were/are found in boxes of the Panini football....... But NOT hockey????? Now that means dealers doing the case breaks/group breaks are of course going to get a ton of them, but the program wasn't designed especially for them. It just worked out a little.......wrong.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

I agree with Sluggo. I would never think that these points were free or given away, I knew something had to be purchased in large amounts. Group breakers taking another cut off the top, which is something I never thought about, is just wrong in a couple ways. I would love if Box Breaks on feeBay were non-existant or boycotted but I know that will never happen.

Oh well. I never knew these cards existed in the first place and in a couple months I can forget they do exist :) Time heals all things :P
    Master List: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (40)
    Country
    See tscardstore's Items on eBay

I agree with Sluggo. I would never think that these points were free or given away, I knew something had to be purchased in large amounts. Group breakers taking another cut off the top, which is something I never thought about, is just wrong in a couple ways. I would love if Box Breaks on feeBay were non-existant or boycotted but I know that will never happen.

Oh well. I never knew these cards existed in the first place and in a couple months I can forget they do exist :) Time heals all things :P

Again, You continue to say things that are not true... I can tell you that the 3 main people that have these for sale on ebay all bought these points on ebay or other sports card sites because I was bidding against them. You are upset that you missed out, I think we all can see that from your statements, but these codes were not free for anyone even group breakers. From what I have seen, if these were pulled in a group break they are raffled off as hits and given out to someone in the break. I don't do breaks and rarely participate, but I came across a thread where a group breaker explained doing that with them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

Well thanks for clearing that up for us all. I only feel mildly better about the situation lol. Capitalizing on the market is just what some people do for a living. Doesn't make me feel any better about buying from them.

As for box breaks I am sure a lot of these weren't given out as 'hits'. Those are the ones that really put a damper on the hobby.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What I don't understand is why someone would buy up a bunch of points to buy a Gelinas 1/1 and list it for $300. Do they really think someone is gonna bite on that? I almost never criticize how other people spend their money on the hobby but I can't see the logic.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

It only takes one click of a button to make it happen. That's why.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ari4l2010's Items on eBay

Prizm Blue 1/1 Question

So there seems to be quite a bit of these on eBay for sale and usually by only a couple of sellers. Is there a list of what has been redeemed and what is still available? I know very little about it but I do know you needed Panini Points to redeem them. Any help would be great.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

Yeah I just saw a Beau Bennett blue Prizm 1/1 and I also don't know what it is. I think it may be from the Black Promo Boxes they have but Im not sure in fact I really don't have a clue.
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Country

*** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast